PDA

View Full Version : Help and support Hckok and his family

Boaz
03-12-2016, 12:56 PM
We have Hickok's PayPal account info . His family is suffering from the loss of his son. Please support and encourage them . You might remember Hickok lost his job a while back due to his company shutting down. Please show your support and concern by helping out with a gift through paypal or send him a pm and hopefully both.

Pm me and I will give you the Paypal link.
Thank you
Boaz

Preacher Jim
03-12-2016, 03:14 PM
Please open your hearts and wallets to help a brother and his family. Bad enough to lose a son but to have the sudden unexpected expenses of a funeral are a financial nightmare. We been praying now please put feet with your prayers to help.
Br. Jim

bdicki
03-12-2016, 03:33 PM
PM sent.

rockrat
03-12-2016, 04:09 PM
Don't have a paypal account. Would have to send other funds. If you can give me info, I can help a little.

lightload
03-12-2016, 05:15 PM
Please PM me an address where I can send money. I don't do paypal.

Blackwater
03-12-2016, 07:57 PM
Same here. No paypal.

rancher1913
03-12-2016, 08:51 PM
same here, hate paypal.

Powder Burn
03-12-2016, 09:14 PM
Great....keep the ball rolling fellas. I'm sure Hickok appreciates your donations.

Boaz
03-12-2016, 09:43 PM
Anyone that wants to send a check or pmo , just put your post on this thread or pm me. Thank all of you who have already sent by PayPal and those who are sending by mail!

Circuit Rider
03-12-2016, 10:01 PM
Boaz, PM inbound CR

castalott
03-12-2016, 10:55 PM
I'll send a check....Thanks, Boaz (I assume you will notify me with a PM?)

Boaz
03-12-2016, 11:02 PM
I'll send a check....Thanks, Boaz (I assume you will notify me with a PM?)

No problem , pm on the way !!

Blackwater
03-13-2016, 01:37 PM
Boaz, thanks for letting us know about this, and about Hickock's needs. When we help others when they find themselves down, it lifts us all, and helps us to know what life is REALLY all about, and that we're all in the same boat, and "there but for the grace of God go I." We live in crazy times now, I think moreso than ever before, and I believe simple and much needed things like you're doing here matter much more than we probably will ever realize. So many people today are looking for some small REASON to believe, that we never really know how much what little we can do sometimes can really matter to others.

I'm sure Hickock will find another job, even if it's not what he'd prefer, but he also might find himself an even better one, too. We never know and only time can or will tell. There's a lot more to the "pass it on" theory than we'll probably ever give it credit for.

Thanks for what you're doing here. It matters, and will likely matter much more than we can know oftentimes.

Boaz
03-13-2016, 05:09 PM
Blackwater , the members are the one's doing the heavy lifting . I got in from church at one pm , it is 3.59 pm right now and I have been on the keyboard steady giving links and info . I was in awe of the pm's on my mail when I got in . Go over to the other 'gun' forums and see if you can find something like this happening . There are people here with a heart and want to help . It is I who thank all of you for LETTING ME help . I thank all of you!
Boaz

flyer1
03-13-2016, 05:46 PM
Can you send me an address. I dont do paypal. Thanks.

Boaz
03-13-2016, 06:06 PM
Can you send me an address. I dont do paypal. Thanks.

.................done .

flyer1
03-13-2016, 06:07 PM
Got it. Thanks.

Hickok
03-13-2016, 09:00 PM
Friends, brothers and sisters in Christ, it is 8:23 pm, Sunday night as I type this. I want to thank each and everyone of you for your caring, love, prayers and extreme generosity you have shown to myself and my family during this time of tragedy we are experiencing. You are amazing people, and God will reward you, I know, for the love you have extended to us. You have greatly lifted us spiritually. I may not meet be able to meet you on this earth, but I will meet all of you when we gather before the Lord.

I also thank No. 1 for allowing us as Christians believers to gather here and pray and help each other.

I would like to give some details so you can all know. My son of 34 years, took his life by his own hand. Never used alcohol, no tobacco, physically toned and fit, lifted weights, ate properly for health, absolutely no drug use or steroids, never in any trouble, good job, owned his own house, ran dirt bikes, and sport bikes, and fishing was a passion. In fact he looked like a well trained Marine.

Got severely depressed and could not sleep about a week ago. I took him to get checked up, and we also took him for MRI's, blood work and xrays, they showed nothing. He was under doctor's care for just 4 days and I lost him.

He was a firm believer in Jesus Christ, and it was not in any way in his nature for this to happen. It was not him, in any way shape or form.

Again I thank you from the bottom of my heart and soul for your love to my family. God blessings and rewards in the name of Jesus for each of you and yours. Amen Ken

Boaz
03-13-2016, 09:59 PM
Hickok , Thank you sir for the opportunity to help a good man and his family during a tragic trial . Although I know everyone here wishes it had never happened .
Take care of yourself and family . Prayer is being offered by those here that care . Thank you for being the man you are , let GOD and time ease the pain . It will get better .
Boaz

rl69
03-13-2016, 10:04 PM
Thank you for taking the time to post. I can't even fathom how hard it was to make this post. I will continue praying for you and yours.

trails4u
03-13-2016, 11:13 PM
Ken, I know that our financial contributions, right now, can in no way ease the pain you and your family are suffering. Please know that our prayers are up for you and yours as well. Bills are bills, and yeah, money can solve those, but only our Lord can bring peace to your heart.

God Speed, brother. May He bring you peace, when He knows it is due.

pmer
03-13-2016, 11:30 PM
PM sent. So sorry to hear about this terrible loss.

MediumCore358
03-14-2016, 12:02 AM
PM sent. Prayers for my friend Ken and his family.

trmungle
03-14-2016, 01:13 AM
Please send me the PayPal link for Hickok. Thank you, Tom

Boaz
03-14-2016, 07:15 AM
Please send me the PayPal link for Hickok. Thank you, Tom

............DONE ! Thank you

Windwalker 45acp
03-14-2016, 08:24 AM
Wow, just learning of this and very sorry to hear about your loss Hickok!

I think we're fairly close geographically, I live on the western side of the Tug Fk... so if there's anything that I can do locally for you, please don't hesitate to let me know!

Preacher Jim
03-14-2016, 11:12 AM
Hickok, allow the Lord to do the heavy lifting of walking you and your family throught the stages of grief. it is ok to experience the feeling that come naturally with any death and are amplified with a sudden loss like this. Jesus says take his yoke upon you, a yoke was for two side by side so know he is beside you carrying and handling this load. we love you and your family as you are part of this extended family, we grieve withyou and pray for you and your famly.
if there is anything you need ask.

OldFogey
03-14-2016, 08:25 PM
Just learned about this. Hickok, my wife and I are praying for you and your family. May our Lord comfort all of you in this trying time.

Rick

Andy
03-14-2016, 10:28 PM
I have just prayed for you and your family to have peace during this time, and for every one of you to be shielded in the name of Jesus Christ from any evil force that would use this time to work itself into your lives.

ASM826
03-14-2016, 10:48 PM
Hickok,

My 30 year old son died the same way last November. You are absolutely right when you say
It was not him, in any way shape or form. Depression is a disease and sometimes it is a fatal disease.

My prayers for you and your family. If now, or in the future, you want to talk to another guy that you know will understand, PM me. I don't log in here as often as I used to, but I will respond with an email address and my phone number..

Boaz
03-14-2016, 11:12 PM
Hickok,

My 30 year old son died the same way last November. You are absolutely right when you say Depression is a disease and sometimes it is a fatal disease.

My prayers for you and your family. If now, or in the future, you want to talk to another guy that you know will understand, PM me. I don't log in here as often as I used to, but I will respond with an email address and my phone number..

ASM826 , I am compelled to let you know how sorry I am about your son . It was not long ago and I hope the most for you and your family . I will pray for you. No response is necessary , I realize it is hard .
Charlie

tommag
03-15-2016, 03:08 AM
On his mail address, please.

Boaz
03-15-2016, 07:15 AM
.....................done

Skunk1
03-17-2016, 08:01 AM
Please send me info.

Cant imagine what he's going through. I'd be devastated if I lost mine. Had a few help me last year when my family hit a rough patch and had to sell some items to make ends meet. Now that I'm standing on better ground I'd like to help out. Prayers for you and your family.

Boaz
03-17-2016, 06:08 PM
OK guys , donations really slacked off today. If you haven't donated and can afford to please help the family out . If you can't then please provide support by sending a pm to Hickok . Mention our cause in your posts on the forum to make members aware . Many members don't came here every day . Pray for this family please !