PDA

View Full Version : RCBS Kudos

Echo
03-05-2016, 12:20 PM
I was at my son's place up in Tempe a couple of months ago, and looked in on his reloading room. I saw his tumbler sitting on the floor, and it looked a little askew. I asked, and found that he had put some 45 brass in to tumble, forgot it, and left on a business trip. When he got back a few days later, the tumbler was just sitting there going 'Hmmmm' - and not tumbling. He started to take it apart to check it out, but never got beyond taking out a couple of bolts. I told him I would take it home and fix it. So I took it home.
I got into it a little, but decided that the symptoms indicated a new motor would probably fix it. so I called RCBS to enquire about a motor, and was told that they were out, but expected a shipment in a couple of months. They said I should ship it to them and they would see what they could do. So to FedEx it went, arriving @ Oroville on Thursday.
The next Tuesday I received a large package from Oroville. Inside was a brand new tumbler. I'm pleased, Jim is pleased, and here is the testimonial.

BACKTOSHOOTING
03-05-2016, 04:03 PM
Second to none customer service, They have been very good to me also

scarry scarney
03-07-2016, 12:14 PM
I have the good fortune to live near Oroville. I have dropped a lead furnace off there, went to lunch in town, and picked it up all fixed all in the same afternoon. Wonderful people, great service.

longranger
03-07-2016, 12:31 PM
I had bought a set of RCBS "Cowboy" dies for 38 Colt New Police aka 38 S&W. Resizing dimensions indicated they were mis marked 38 Special dies. A call to RCBS and their technical people proved to be wise choice.They asked me to send 5 fired cases from my revolver and the dies. A week later I received the dies back re ground/machined to exact dimensions required for the fired cases with a note from the machinist showing what he did.I don't always buy RCBS dies however if there's problem no one goes out of their way to please their customers better than RCBS.

Hardcast416taylor
03-07-2016, 12:36 PM
I`ll bet those cases were shiny after that long in the tumbler! I agree that RCBS is an excellent warranty operation.Robert

TXGunNut
03-07-2016, 11:30 PM
Good folks, I'll never hesitate to buy their products. My only dealings with their warranty folks so far was when the dispenser part of my Chargemaster quit. It's only covered for a year, unfortunately, but they were very courteous and helpful. I have dozens, maybe hundreds, of RCBS products that have never given me a moment's trouble.