PDA

View Full Version : Leap Day!!

rockrat
02-29-2016, 05:01 PM
Always looked forward to the leap day coming along as I could then pester my Sister on her birthday. Unfortunately, I cannot any longer do that as time has taken its toll on her memory and she doesn't remember it any longer.

To help lift the dreariness of the day, I went and bought a pistol[smilie=p:. One of the Sccy 9mm jobs with a Purple grip!!. One, hopefully, I can get my wife to shoot and maybe talk her into getting her CC permit.

Thought about waiting for one of the 380's, but I can always download the 9mm hopefully.

Crash_Corrigan
02-29-2016, 05:09 PM
I bought one of those for my wife a few years ago. I was looking for a nice 380 and my gunny came out with this black gun. My wife loved it. It fit her hand well and we bought it. Thinking that it was a 380 I was surprised when he gave me a box of 50 9MM rounds for the gun. It is a fine ccw gun with decent sights an a glock type of trigger as it is always double action yet very smooth easy to use. No trigger safety like a Glock but it costs about 1/3 of the cost and it a lot smaller and easier to carry and conceal. Overall a fine weapon for a lady....simple yet effective with today's modern ammo in 9MM.

Screwbolts
02-29-2016, 05:46 PM
I have had a SCCY CPX-2 for 2 years now, great gun.

Their are currently 4 SCCYs in my family now.

Ken

Ole Joe Clarke
02-29-2016, 06:41 PM
Actually this is officially Sadie Hawkins Day. :-)

bedbugbilly
02-29-2016, 11:44 PM
The "guvment" loves leap year . . . . gives them a chance to collect an extra day's taxes on wages. :-)