PDA

View Full Version : noe molds

milltownhunter
02-28-2016, 10:45 AM
is the noe comp. any good I have emailed him 2 times and he will not return my emails what kind of handles do his molds take I have lyman rcbs and saeco is there other comp that has 44 hollow point molds in stock other than lyman

Murphy
02-28-2016, 10:56 AM
I'm not sure how far apart your emails to NOE were. Mine have always gotten answered reasonably quick.

I answer to your question as to what mold handles NOE molds utilize, the LEE six cavity molds are all I have ever used. I have 5-6 NOE molds and have yet to have a single problem with one. They are great molds and I always check NOE molds before looking anywhere else if I'm looking for a specific mold.

Hope this helps,

Murphy

Brad Cayton
02-28-2016, 10:58 AM
I have 3 NOE, 2 cav., brass molds and like them very much. I like being able to cast solids, deep HP and shallow HP with the same mold by changing the pins. The Lee 6 cav. mold handles work on them.

tazman
02-28-2016, 11:30 AM
I have several NOE hollow point molds and they all work well. I use Lee 6 cavity handles on all of them from 2 cavity through the 4 cavity(also the 5 cavity non-hp molds).

Scharfschuetze
02-28-2016, 11:45 AM
I've enjoyed prompt and efficient customer service from NOE. Great business producing really fine moulds. I'm about to break in the latest one for my 32/20 for spring time shooting out on the high desert.

bedbugbilly
02-28-2016, 12:42 PM
I now have four NOE molds - all excellent quality and well worth the $$. As soon as a group buy gets enough sign up I'll be adding another. I just received one that I ordered for my 30-30 and it is fantastic quality. The last time I e-mailed them prior to purchasing the mold for my 30-30, Al got back to me the next day. He has always been speedy in his getting back when I've had questions. You have to remember that sometimes things get busy - not easy running a company, working at it and trying to keep up with e-mails.

Did you email through their site? If so, then check your "sent" emails to make sure they went out.

I have always been more than pleased with their customer service and products.

KMac
02-28-2016, 04:39 PM
I have 3 Noe molds and they are top quality. I have more I will be buying when I get the funds. I have never heard anything but good things about NOE molds or service. The owner of NOE can found quite often in the "Cast Boolits" section of the Cast Boolits forum.

jrayborn
02-29-2016, 06:29 AM
NOE has a bad habit of emptying my wallet regularly. They are TOP NOTCH!