PDA

View Full Version : Site Prayer

buckwheatpaul
02-27-2016, 08:03 AM
Good morning Father. As I begin this beautiful day, I would like to ask You for Your guidance for myself, my family, and my Cast Boolits Family. Father, each day we make a lot of decisions and please guide each of us through them fully understanding the consequences that result from our decisions. Father a very large number of our members and their friends and families are sick and ailing. Please guide the doctors and dedicated medical professionals that are treating these individuals. Father all is possible through you and I do give you the the credit! In Your Name I pray. Amen

rl69
02-27-2016, 08:19 AM
Amen :)

Boaz
02-27-2016, 08:33 AM
Thank you Paul ! Amen
We all need that prayer.

Boaz
02-29-2016, 12:03 PM
Lord be with everyone on this form . There are many good people here . There is much fellowship , helping and encouragement for each other . Charity is common here Lord . We are given a Chapel to gather in to strengthen each other or ask for help or give help. Please use us , please guide us in what you would have done . Give us work Lord . Thank you for your word . Thank you for being constant . Thank you for your sacrifice so that we may have eternal life. In Jesus name I pray. Amen

w5pv
02-29-2016, 04:03 PM
Amen and Thanks for the prayer

Boaz
03-01-2016, 08:18 AM
Lord thank you for today . Thank you for laying on our hearts what you would have done . Be with us and guide us . Thank you Lord . In Jesus name I pray. Amen

castalott
03-01-2016, 08:42 AM
My Lord....Today I ask for this site and this Nation..... Mercy, Forgiveness, Faith, Hope, Strength, Unity, Purity, Understanding, Wisdom, Truth, Honor, and Love.....