PDA

View Full Version : New casters - Casting DVD's

Minerat
02-27-2016, 02:06 AM
It’s been a while since I have seen any mention about 2 casting DVD’s that Brassmagnet started circulating a few years ago. I was lucky enough to have a chance to see them and as a new caster they provided information that I did not know. I did not have an Elmer (Ham Radio slang for mentor) to help me along the way so they partially filled in the blanks. If you are a new caster you might want to take a look at them if you can. Golly, even if you are an experienced caster they might have something for you too. They are Casting Bullets 101 & Casting Premium Bullets for Handguns and you can find all of the details on how to borrow a set in the Vendor Section of the Forum. They are not very long but cover the basics and some advanced methods that will make you a better caster. You really need to read the rules though.http://castboolits.gunloads.com/showthread.php?272283-You-really-need-to-read-the-rules
This is a link to the rules and there are rules so be sure to read them and then read them again before contacting DukeInFlorida as directed in the rules. I think you will find them interesting.

BrassMagnet
02-27-2016, 02:09 AM
Here is a link to the rules:

http://castboolits.gunloads.com/showthread.php?270986-Boolit-Casting-DVD-Library-Rules-Proceedures-and-Information

Minerat
02-27-2016, 02:35 AM
Thanks Ron for catching the wrong link, I guess the one I picked is a reminder to read the rules.[smilie=l:

Steve

Cowboy_Dan
02-27-2016, 12:13 PM
Those are great DVD's, and thanks to Brass, et al. for making them available. Every new caster should watch and learn, maybe even some of the old hands at this could learn a thing or two.

DukeInFlorida
02-28-2016, 04:33 PM
I have several sets of the DVD's and can lend them out to several people at the same time.

Even if you are an old hand at casting, there's always something new that you can learn.

The borrowing of the DVD set is free. You are only responsible for the postage to get it either off to the next person, or back to me (if there's no other person in line waiting.)

If you're on a tight fixed budget, and have trouble handling the postage situation, there is a special fund set up to handle the postage for you. So, there's no reason to not request a set to view if you really need or want to.

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions. There is currently one set out in circulation, and I'd rather have that person send it to you next, rather than coming back to me.

Your humble Casting DVD set librarian

Minerat
03-01-2016, 10:14 PM
I'm gon'a bump this to keep ol' Duke busy.

Minerat
03-04-2016, 11:22 PM
BTT for another week.

Minerat
03-11-2016, 07:40 PM
Ok last bump for a while. Ya all come and get um.!

Minerat
05-21-2016, 10:45 AM
2 month bump.