PDA

View Full Version : A well regulated Militia...

Old Ironsights
04-30-2008, 03:33 PM
http://www.asjewelers.com/FRstuff/17/LexingtonM4minutemenSM.jpg

MT Gianni
04-30-2008, 07:59 PM
I can't quite see the whites of their eyes but they are in for a surprise. Gianni

Old Ironsights
04-30-2008, 09:23 PM
You can tell they were just issued... poor grunt on the Right can't swap a mag without taking the gun out of the fight... ;)

DonH
05-01-2008, 06:01 AM
Those gents possessed a weapon of far greater value than modern weaponry. Courage to stand up for what one believes come what may, is I fear, in short supply today. Pledge our lives, our fortunes, our sacred honor? Maybe but I have to have a paycheck on Friday, right?

mechdriver
05-01-2008, 08:15 AM
DonH has cut right to the chase, so to speak.

Patriotism and honor are in very short supply today and it seems that none of the politicos even know it's still available to anyone willing to shoulder the responsibility that goes with standing for what's right in the face of tremendous odds.

Alas, I must ask myself and everone else who reads this: are we willing to shoulder such a yoke, so as to fight tyranny at any cost?

kjg
05-01-2008, 08:21 AM
yes. kjg

IcerUSA
05-01-2008, 10:36 AM
You have to remember that in this day and age a lot of people are not willing to die for their freedom. A real shame .

Keith

leftiye
05-01-2008, 12:08 PM
The establishment probly doesn't want too much patriotism and honor. An Honorable person might feel it necessary to do something about the government's invasion of our privacy (also known as violation of our rights when you think of it), and stranglehold on our lives. Someone here has a signature line about the fastest way to become known as a "dangerous" person is to spout the sayings of the founding fathers. It's true, nuff said.

exblaster
05-01-2008, 12:49 PM
The only way to move the U.S. of A. in unison in this day and time is a massive dose of EXLAX.

Exblaster