PDA

View Full Version : Prayer for today

Boaz
02-25-2016, 08:34 AM
Lord thank you for the day . Thank you for everything you do for us . Thank you for giving us the power to talk to you and ask your help for ourselves and others . Thank you for providing all we need . Thank you for wanting a loving relationship with us . Be with us today , please guide us in what you would have us do in your name .In Jesus name I pray . Amen

USMC87
02-25-2016, 09:46 AM
Amen!

Half Dog
02-25-2016, 03:00 PM
Lord thank you for the day . Thank you for everything you do for us . Thank you for giving us the power to talk to you and ask your help for ourselves and others . Thank you for providing all we need . Thank you for wanting a loving relationship with us . Be with us today , please guide us in what you would have us do in your name .In Jesus name I pray . Amen

Thank you for wording a prayer. Amen.

Preacher Jim
02-25-2016, 04:04 PM
Amen Lord pore out your grace and mercy

EMC45
02-25-2016, 04:06 PM
Amen & amen.

rl69
02-25-2016, 07:53 PM
Amen and thank you

buckwheatpaul
02-25-2016, 09:10 PM
Boaz, Thanks for the prayer....it helped make my day a great one! Paul

Boaz
02-25-2016, 09:33 PM
Just thought .Thank all that appreciated the prayer I offered to our GOD . In my morning prayer time ( I generally get up bout 4 am , don't ask me why . It's a form of insanity , don't have to be to work till 8) . Never thought laying in a simi comatose state as enjoyment .) First thing I think is that I get another day to enjoy all the amazing creations around us that our creator has put here to comfort and amaze us . We are born in a state of dying , much like a microwave oven , radio , automobile...........whatever . Our days are numbered , no one escapes this world alive without faith and belief in our creator ....period . Many did not live to see/experience today but I did . Be grateful , each day is a blessing . I thank GOD for it . I may not see tomorrow .............but I did get to see today .

Hogdaddy
02-25-2016, 09:39 PM
Amen & thanks Boaz for the PRAYER ; )
H/D