PDA

View Full Version : Bunch of folks need prayer this AM

Goatwhiskers
02-24-2016, 09:12 AM
Yesterday there was a severe storm line that moved thru S/E Louisiana. Close to the town of Prarieville there WAS an RV park, construction workers, vacationers, and others. A very large park, it was struck by a tornado and quite simply no longer exists. They know of two fatalities, a multitude of injuries. Only consolation is that the storm struck during working hours when many weren't home. Please pray for the folks involved, it's a mess down there. GW

w5pv
02-24-2016, 11:40 AM
I have read about the storms down there,prayers sent for all and especially for the families of the ones that were killed and injuried.

Boaz
02-24-2016, 01:40 PM
GOD please help all people affected by this disaster . Help and be with the injured and their families in their time of need whatever that may be . Please help them Lord . Give comfort to the survivors , help them recover their lives . GOD please help the familys and friends that lost loved ones , give them strength to deal with their loss . Thank you Lord . In Jesus name I ask it . Amen

Ken in Iowa
02-25-2016, 01:42 PM
Lord please protect the rescue and recovery workers. Bless their efforts to help these people. May you have the glory through the love of your people.
Amen

Half Dog
02-25-2016, 02:21 PM
GOD please help all people affected by this disaster . Help and be with the injured and their families in their time of need whatever that may be . Please help them Lord . Give comfort to the survivors , help them recover their lives . GOD please help the familys and friends that lost loved ones , give them strength to deal with their loss . Thank you Lord . In Jesus name I ask it . Amen

Thank you for wording a prayer. Amen.

Half Dog
02-25-2016, 02:22 PM
Lord please protect the rescue and recovery workers. Bless their efforts to help these people. May you have the glory through the love of your people.
Amen

Thank you for wording a prayer. Amen.

jcren
02-25-2016, 02:26 PM
Prayers sent

bangerjim
02-25-2016, 03:19 PM
Thoughts and sincere prayers go out to all caught up in this horrific storm's path.

Preacher Jim
02-25-2016, 04:03 PM
We are praying and had the church praying for all effected by storms, the families of those who lost loved ones also those injured.

Boaz
02-26-2016, 09:46 PM
Please help these people , stay with them Lord . Give them relief in your way. You know best . Help them rebuild their lives . Thank you . In Jesus name I ask it. Amen

USMC87
02-27-2016, 09:32 AM
We will be praying for this situation.