PDA

View Full Version : prayers for my sister who has cancer

Lloyd Smale
02-24-2016, 08:28 AM
She had a pet scan (spelling) and it showed 4 spots of cancer on her spine. Its a real rare cancer that is considered a uterus cancer. She had precancer leasions about 3 years ago in her uterus so they took it out entirely and told here its extreamly rare for this type of cancer to spread out of the unterus. Well shes the rare case. They are doing surgery on Monday then kemo and radiation. they hope to get it all but the doctor warned her that once this type of cancer spreads its one that likely can pop up somewhere else and is hard to stop. Something about the cancer cells being ALOT smaller then normal cancer and harder to detect. So shes going through a tough time. So PLEASE if you have a spare minute during your day say a prayer for her. Shes a good person. Much better then the other 5 kids in the family were. Only one that never drank or smoked or did drugs. She was a goody two shoes if there every was one and lives for her kids and grandkids. Not just because she my sister but I will say they don't make people much better then her.

square butte
02-24-2016, 08:55 AM
Prayers sent up this morning

Hickok
02-24-2016, 09:13 AM
Lloyd prayers for your sister's health and welfare.

woody290
02-24-2016, 11:06 AM
My prayers are added. I pray that everything works right for her, and your family.

w5pv
02-24-2016, 11:37 AM
Prayers sent.

buckwheatpaul
02-24-2016, 10:20 PM
Lloyd, sisters and brothers are important.....it really doesnt matter what a person did in their past .... it is what they do with today and tomorrow.

Father, I come to you to ask for healing for Lloyds sister who is suffering some life threatening issues. Please guide the doctors, nurses, and health professionals that will help heal her during her treatments. Please take his sister fears away and help her face this issue head-on and help her to remember that You are there to shoulder her pain and concerns and that You to carry her if she will only ask. I realize that all is possible through You and You can see how many of us are concerned not only for Lloyds healing but also for his sister. Father hear my prayer....in Your Name I pray. AMEN

ga41
02-24-2016, 10:39 PM
prayers that our Almighty God's hands would be upon all of you

jcren
02-24-2016, 11:00 PM
Prayers sent.

USMC87
02-24-2016, 11:07 PM
I pray for GOD to guide the Doctors treating your sister and that the surgery and treatments are accepted by her body and do the job intended.

buckwheatpaul
02-25-2016, 08:23 AM
Good morning Lloyd.....please tell your sister that we are praying for her improved health and healing!

Father, Today is a new day, and I am giving you all the praise for the many things that You give to us. Father, Today I am asking You to guide the medical team that is monitoring and healing Lloyds sister. You know who she is and I am asking for You to take any pain and fear from her. Please guide these professionals that are working on her. In Your Name I pray. AMEN

Blackwater
02-25-2016, 06:46 PM
Done here.

DCP
02-25-2016, 06:50 PM
Tough times ahead, be there for her
Vaya con Dios

trails4u
02-25-2016, 10:11 PM
Prayers up, Lloyd...... I know your family is facing tough times...we're all pulling for you and yours!

shoot-n-lead
02-25-2016, 10:15 PM
Prayer sent...for sister and entire family.

Boaz
02-26-2016, 09:38 PM
GOD please help Lloyd and his sister . Please give them peace and relief . Show them your power of healing . Help them overcome all trial . Please use your power of healing to help them . Thank you Lord . In Jesus name I ask it . Amen .

Bodydoc447
02-28-2016, 11:35 PM
Prayers sent

Mop
02-29-2016, 12:08 AM
Will do Lloyd!

Lloyd Smale
02-29-2016, 10:40 AM
thanks for all the prayers guys. She goes in for surgery this morning to have the 4 tumors removed then radiation for a month followed my chemo. Keep her in your prayers PLEASE

Boaz
02-29-2016, 11:24 AM
GOD be with Lloyd's sister as she has surgery today. Guide her doctors , be with the family . Let her treatment be successful , make her recovery as easy as possible . Please help all concerned . Thank you Lord . In Jesus name I pray . Amen

edler7
02-29-2016, 12:26 PM
Prayers sent for your sister and the family.

Lloyd Smale
02-29-2016, 03:11 PM
some bad news. The surgeon said the tumors were to imbedded in her spine and he couldn't cut them out. So she has to hope the chemo and radiation can kill them. Keep those prayers coming guys!!

Boaz
02-29-2016, 03:57 PM
Lloyd this is hard news, I and many here were really hoping for a better outcome with the surgery . They have come a long way with the chemo and radiation treatments . There is always hope . You are our eyes and ears Lloyd , make us aware of her needs and progress . Thank you for getting back so quick , she has been on my mind since I read your post this morning . Thank you.

Lloyd Smale
02-29-2016, 04:02 PM
no boaz thank you!

rl69
02-29-2016, 09:17 PM
I will keep her in my prayers

Is there a name we can put to our prayers?

Blackwater
02-29-2016, 10:11 PM
Prayers for her and the whole family. Cancer affects much more than just the patient that has it.

Boaz
03-04-2016, 11:47 AM
GOD please help Lloyd's sister , Use your power of healing to help her back to health. Comfort to her and give reassurance to her and the family . Thank you for hearing our prayers. In Jesus name I ask it. Amen.

Lloyd Smale
03-05-2016, 09:17 AM
I big thank you to all the fine Christians here!!!

USMC87
03-05-2016, 09:19 AM
Lloyd, We are holding your sister and family up to THE GREAT PHYSICIAN for his touch and comfort!

buckwheatpaul
03-05-2016, 09:27 PM
Lloyd, The pace that medical research and treatments are greatly improved over just a few years ago...one big thing is for your sister to watch her food nutrition. She will get tired but her physician can help with that issue....Please keep us informed and we will keep up the praying.....Paul

Father, Lloyd's sister got some bad news about the cancer being attached to her spine. I know that she is dissappointed by her diagnosis but please come to her and lift her heart, reduce her fears, and wrap Your loving arms around Lloyd's sister. Please give her the witherall to look unto You for healing and inspiration. In Your Name I pray....Amen

Boaz
03-09-2016, 07:41 PM
GOD be with Lloyd's sister during this trying time , relieve her pain . Help to heal her and give her peace of mind . Thank you Lord . In Jesus name I ask it . Amen

Boaz
04-15-2016, 06:50 AM
Lloyd I am still praying for you and your sister , your cause has never left my mind . I will continue to pray for both of you .

GOD help Lloyd and his sister . Give them your help and comfort . Stay close to them and provide the care through their doctors that they need . Be close to them , give them your love and healing . In Jesus name I ask . Amen

Preacher Jim
04-15-2016, 06:58 AM
Father we as a group of your children come together to left Lloyd sister to you asking your healing mercy br pore upon her. Father what is impossible for man is but a look for you and we ask you to heal what doctors haven't. We thank you Lord for what you are doing and ask also for comfort for her family.
Amen

William Yanda
04-15-2016, 07:30 AM
Amen, and Amen

Pine Baron
04-15-2016, 08:19 AM
I'm a little late to this post, but I add my prayers for Loyd's sister. May God bring his healing and blessing upon her and the family.

4given
04-15-2016, 08:59 AM
Praying for healing

buckwheatpaul
04-15-2016, 04:39 PM
Lloyd, Still praying for your sister, you and your family.

Father, I come to You to ask that You intervene in Lloyd's very sick sister. Father, she is very sick and I ask that You help the physicians treat her in such a way as to improve her health and reduce her fears and take away any pain. Father, I know that all is possible through You and I am praying that You come to her aide. Amen

ga41
04-15-2016, 05:49 PM
amen and amen, again

tnaz
04-15-2016, 07:18 PM
Amen, and Prayers asked for you both, in Jesus name.

Blackwater
04-15-2016, 09:04 PM
Amen, and Jim, you really know how to put up a great prayer. We're all praying for her Lloyd. God can heal what man cannot, and I hope she is not only healed, but that her healing will open some eyes and bring them to our Lord. Seeing is believing, and we have a lot of Doubting Thomases these days, and I just pray our Lord will look on her with favor and heal her, and that many in her circle will see the true might of the Lord's healing hand. He raised people from the dead, so we know this is easily within his ability to effect. Lord, heal her, I pray. Amen.

shoot-n-lead
04-15-2016, 09:08 PM
Still praying for her...and hoping that things are looking up.

Boaz
04-15-2016, 09:21 PM
GOD please help Lloyd and his sister . Amen

Boaz
04-15-2016, 09:29 PM
Lloyd, Still praying for your sister, you and your family.

Father, I come to You to ask that You intervene in Lloyd's very sick sister. Father, she is very sick and I ask that You help the physicians treat her in such a way as to improve her health and reduce her fears and take away any pain. Father, I know that all is possible through You and I am praying that You come to her aide. Amen

Amen .

daniel lawecki
04-16-2016, 09:38 PM
Your sister will be in my prayers as my wife has cancer as well.