PDA

View Full Version : Friend needs prayer

shoot-n-lead
02-23-2016, 05:24 PM
I have a friend that was totally paralyzed in a motorcycle accident 7yrs ago. You can imagine the stress this has put on his family. He has no children and his wife opted to be his total caretaker when the accident happened. As I said, he is totally paralyzed and he fights a constant battle with infection in his urinary tract...and this is just one of his many challenges. His wife is in need of knee repair or possible knee replacement, but she is unable to have this done as there is no one and no provision for caring for Andy while she recovers. He and his wife are devout Christians and just great people that are in a bad way...but you will not here either of them complain...only here praise reports from them.

Please hold them up in prayer for GOD to continue to provide for them.

Thanks

jcren
02-23-2016, 07:56 PM
Prayer sent

Bodydoc447
02-24-2016, 12:26 AM
Prayers sent.

buckwheatpaul
02-24-2016, 08:28 AM
Heavenly Father please hear my prayer for help for shoot-n-lead's friend and his wife. Father they are facing monumental challenges and yet they are positive and upbeat. Father, please deliver relief to this couple and help them. Wrap your loving arms around them as I hold them up to you for some special attention. Father, all is possible through you and I pray that you interceed with this couple. Amen

w5pv
02-24-2016, 12:02 PM
Prayers sent