PDA

View Full Version : A very good suggestion from Buckwheatpaul

Boaz
02-16-2016, 08:07 AM
You know Buckwheatpaul and I were messaging each other a few days ago and he brought up a good point . Many Christians don't do a lot of public speaking . Many are hesitant to give prayer before others thinking they will 'mess up' . Many are afraid they will do it wrong and look foolish or make mistakes .

In my mind prayer is simple if you are praying from the heart , content does not have to be 'inspirational' ...just honest and sincere .

I would ask for us to encourage more to pray ! I am hoping you will pray for prayer from others !

buckwheatpaul
02-16-2016, 08:18 AM
That is a great post and point....God knows your heart....and if you speak from the heart there are no silly or "mess up".....simple and direct is good as is reflecting and long.....just giving help, comfort, and understanding to others that are hurting, in God's name, is the main point....Paul

GhostHawk
02-16-2016, 08:57 AM
Well said guys.

Preacher Jim
02-16-2016, 09:59 AM
Prayer should be a child running to their Daddy stating a need or hurt not fancy words, Jesus told us to go boldly before our heavenly Father. You don't have to convince Him, you just tell Him the need. He knows and He is waiting for you to ask for help.

Boaz
02-16-2016, 10:58 AM
Prayer should be a child running to their Daddy stating a need or hurt not fancy words, Jesus told us to go boldly before our heavenly Father. You don't have to convince Him, you just tell Him the need. He knows and He is waiting for you to ask for help.

I agree Jim , we should seek guidance not favor to accomplish what HE would have to be done in any situation .