PDA

View Full Version : Help with Saeco Lubrisizer (.459)

drcm
04-27-2008, 05:53 PM
I need help. I have a Brooks Mould. Round nose. .458. 500 gr. (for my Shiloh 45-70) I now have a Saeco Lubrisizer with the Saeco .459 sizer, but I don't have the right 'top punch' and need to know what to get. (I currently have Model #45525 from Buffalo Arms but it doesn't seem to fit what I need. Too small. It mars the top of the bullet with a little circle that tells me something is amiss.) Can anybody tell me what, as in exact model number, I should order from somewhere? Many, many thanks. Charles

EDK
04-27-2008, 10:05 PM
Post a WANT TO BUY in the classifieds and wait for a reply. OR PM Buckshot...he might make a top punch with a couple of boolits for samples. OR get something way oversized and custom fit with epoxy, JB weld or filler of your choice. It's a "no brainer" for a good machinist with the right tooling...I had a guy who made them at lunch for less than $5 back in the stone age (1970s.) With the new machines, it would be even easier.

You might call Steve Brooks and tell him what you need. He's a good guy to deal with...made me a 620+ grain mould for my SHILOH SHARPS 50/90. When you hit the 800 yard buffalo at Quigley, you know you have a good boolit and load!

:cbpour::redneck::Fire: