PDA

View Full Version : source for oddball sized saeco lubri-sizer dies

The Nyack Kid
10-16-2005, 04:24 PM
thought i would asks you smart peoples if you know where i might find a source for oddball sized saeco dies . I need a .368 die . I DO NOT want to open up a smaller die up if i can help it .ive bout bankrupt myself trying to fix or improve other things. i do have a .366 i could send away to a reputable source if need be .

thanks

BruceB
10-16-2005, 06:09 PM
NK, pard;

Go to:

www.sizingdie.com

and you'll find that Mr. Stilwell can open-up your SAECO die for a reasonable price.

I've had one die opened-up by him, and one made from scratch (both Lyman-style), and both are excellent. They were very quick in performing both jobs (less than two weeks in each case).

The Nyack Kid
10-17-2005, 09:26 PM
Thanks Bruce

im getting on it right now

9.3X62AL
10-18-2005, 10:02 AM
Ditto to Bruce's comments. I'll have a couple Lyman H&I sizers for Stilwell to cut for me after I'm done hunting this year--end date roughly late November.

Scrounger
10-18-2005, 12:49 PM
Ditto to Bruce's comments. I'll have a couple Lyman H&I sizers for Stilwell to cut for me after I'm done hunting this year--end date roughly late November.

Stillwell? What's wrong with Buckshot and his lathe? 'Course you may have to lose the Burrito Match to him for a month or so to soften him up, but it'd be worth it.