PDA

View Full Version : Praise

Boaz
01-19-2016, 01:59 PM
Psalm 123

Unto thee lift I up mine eyes, O thou that dwellest in the heavens.

2 Behold, as the eyes of servants look unto the hand of their masters, and as the eyes of a maiden unto the hand of her mistress; so our eyes wait upon the Lord our God, until that he have mercy upon us.
3 Have mercy upon us, O Lord, have mercy upon us: for we are exceedingly filled with contempt.
4 Our soul is exceedingly filled with the scorning of those that are at ease, and with the contempt of the proud.

USMC87
01-19-2016, 10:39 PM
Amen!!!!

Blackwater
01-20-2016, 09:57 AM
He's promised that if HIS people (not necessarily the whole population) would repent and turn away from their vicious ways, He would hear their prayers and heal their land. If we fall, it'll be because Christians fell for the precepts of PCness, and didn't learn the real principles outlined in the Bible. We need to remember that Satan will tell us 99% truth when it's to his advantage. It's that last 1% that he uses to derail us from what we say is our original intent.

Modern man seems addicted to quick, easy, one-line "fixes" for everything, which is of course crazy, since from the beginning of time, it's taken our due diligence on an on-going and continual basis to survive and (at times) prosper. We've forgotten that, and forsaken the "good fight" that has been necessary from the beginning of time to date. And there's a price for that. If there's anyone who can't see the end ahead, IF we continue our current path and hold on to our inanities instead of good, genuine principles, they probably haven't even seriously considered where it is that we're truly headed. The handwriting is on the wall, and all we have to do is simply read it as it's written, and not make up something on our own instead. Not many can read any more. Mostly because they simply don't care to, or don't like the writing. Times like this were prophesied long, long ago, and seem to be coming to pass as we sit and watch.

Preacher Jim
01-24-2016, 09:46 AM
We are living in the days of the same problems of Ezekiel. Look for the judgement of God to fall on this country if we do not repent and return to the Lord.

Boaz
01-24-2016, 10:09 AM
Agreed . The more GOD has given the more we have turned away , awed by materialism and our own 'power' . It's easy to see if you open your eyes but many do not want to see .

square butte
01-24-2016, 10:11 AM
Guard our hearts and minds Lord - Appreciate your posts Boaz

w5pv
01-24-2016, 11:35 AM
A BIG AMEN,I pray daily for God to restore this United States to the God fearing republic the we were founded under.

buckwheatpaul
01-24-2016, 05:57 PM
Boaz thanks for the Psalm....it speaks volumes....AMEN!

EMC45
01-25-2016, 04:40 PM
Jer 29:11... I lean on this often. I also praise Him for it!