View Full Version : another good one

onceabull
04-21-2008, 06:01 PM
Top mould seller,Michael Luft,Klamath Falls.OR. Listed one with a realistic" Buy it Now",thus enabling me to get in front of the commercials again... 2 c NEI 284-140 GC with the DD feature.Not currently show on website or in "Old Catalogue"there,so guessing the DD Feature was a custom order item..Thinking this one stops next on Lease to "7s&8s" @NCBS '08,as he surely has enough 7mm rifles to feed..... Onceabull :-D

Bass Ackward
04-22-2008, 07:20 AM
Top mould seller,Michael Luft,Klamath Falls.OR. Listed one with a realistic" Buy it Now",thus enabling me to get in front of the commercials again... 2 c NEI 284-140 GC with the DD feature.Not currently show on website or in "Old Catalogue"there,so guessing the DD Feature was a custom order item..Thinking this one stops next on Lease to "7s&8s" @NCBS '08,as he surely has enough 7mm rifles to feed..... Onceabull :-D

Naaaa. NEI will cut a DD band in any brand of mold for $20. The band is for a crush fit when the nose is undersized.

onceabull
04-22-2008, 11:00 AM
BassA---$20 is spot on,or at least it was when last I had one done,but that was back a while....

TCFAN
04-22-2008, 01:36 PM

Onceabull
I have a NEI 284-140GC mold. I have to ask what is a DD feature??...Terry

onceabull
04-22-2008, 02:31 PM
TCFAN:See Bassackward,s post earlier today,or NEI website:NEIhandtools.com....how is your mould working out,& in what rifles ?? Thx, Onceabull

TCFAN
04-22-2008, 10:59 PM
TCFAN:See Bassackward,s post earlier today,or NEI website:NEIhandtools.com....how is your mould working out,& in what rifles ?? Thx, Onceabull

onceabull

I bought this mold about 20 years ago off of a close out table . Never have used it much.Thought I might make use of it in my 7TCU 10 inch barrel and later in a 7x30 waters 14 inch contender.Just never got around to it.............Terry

onceabull
04-23-2008, 06:11 PM
TCFAN:Thank you, Terry..I'M expecting to try some of these boolits in one or more of 284 Win.rifles still with me..also have unfired Ruger 77 in 7x64 to try once break-in is accomplished...Onceabull