PDA

View Full Version : A 9 year old boy needs some prayers

edler7
01-12-2016, 07:54 PM
My cousin's 9 year old son Hank suffered some kind of neurological event during an asthma attack. His heart and breathing stopped during the attack. He has been unresponsive for a week, but is now breathing on his own. The doctors are not sure what happened, and will only say he has significant brain damage.

Prayers for him and his family would be greatly appreciated.

Boaz
01-12-2016, 08:21 PM
Prayer for this child are in progress . Thank you for the request . Prayers are for full recovery , could you give his first name ?

GoodOlBoy
01-12-2016, 09:12 PM
Absolutely. Prayers going out now.

Richard

edler7
01-12-2016, 09:28 PM
Prayer for this child are in progress . Thank you for the request . Prayers are for full recovery , could you give his first name ?

His name is Hank.

Thank you for the prayers.

Boaz
01-12-2016, 09:37 PM
Thank you , I like to put a name for intervention .

rancher1913
01-12-2016, 09:49 PM
children deserve all the prayer we can muster, prayers sent.

DLCTEX
01-12-2016, 09:53 PM
Lord, bless Hank with your healing touch!

GhostHawk
01-12-2016, 09:54 PM
Prayers sent, please update when possible.

USMC87
01-12-2016, 11:07 PM
Praying for the boy and family for a complete recovery.

Latheman
01-12-2016, 11:10 PM
We pray Almighty Father for You heal this child.

jmort
01-12-2016, 11:13 PM
It is an honor to pray for Hank. Praying.

Muskrat Mike
01-12-2016, 11:33 PM
My thoughts and prayers are with Hank and his family.

DCP
01-13-2016, 08:59 AM
Lord please hold Hank and his family in your hands.

user55645
01-13-2016, 01:23 PM
I wish nothing but the best outcome for this young boy. God Bless

edler7
01-14-2016, 02:37 AM
A little update on Hank... they have put in a feeding tube, but his condition remains pretty much unchanged. He does have movement of his arms and legs, but doesn't recognize or respond to his parents yet. I think this little guy is going to have a long row to hoe.

Thanks to all of you for your prayers for Hank and his family. I know they are appreciated by all involved.

jcren
01-14-2016, 04:39 AM
Prayers sent

w5pv
01-14-2016, 10:56 AM
Prayers sent in Juesus name and if Gods will.

flyingmonkey35
01-14-2016, 11:11 AM
My thoughts and prayers go to him and his Family. May they find peace And kindness in this hardship.

skeettx
01-14-2016, 11:17 AM
Prayer sent,
Mike

tnaz
01-15-2016, 08:13 AM
Prayer asked in JESUS Name, and His will be done for Hank and His Family.

Victor N TN
01-15-2016, 06:30 PM
Having asthma, I can say it can be scary. Prayers for Hank sent. More to come later.

edler7
01-17-2016, 10:08 PM
Update on Hank: His little sister is coming to the hospital now, and Hank brightens up when he sees her. He is able to follow a few simple commands, so he is improving little by little. He still has a long way to go, but at least he is headed in the right direction now.

Thank you all for your prayers and concern.

Preacher Jim
01-17-2016, 10:13 PM
Prayers for his complete recovery and for his family who care for him.

Blackwater
01-18-2016, 07:18 AM
Praying for Hank and family here, for a full recovery.

Hickok
01-18-2016, 09:13 AM
Prayers in the name of Jesus for Hank's continual improvement and complete healing.

Boaz
01-20-2016, 10:13 PM
I haven't given up on Hank . Where there is life there is hope . Prayer for him and the family .

freebullet
01-20-2016, 10:31 PM
Prayers for Hank's complete & speedy recovery sent.

Stay strong little guy.

edler7
01-23-2016, 04:26 PM
Update: Hank continues to improve. He is off any isolation precautions now, so he can go outside his room and interact with other kids and people in the hospital. He has figured out if he gets his wheelchair positioned just right, he can push off a bench with his feet and crash it into his bed. Even illness can't keep a 9 year old boy down!!!

Thank you all for your prayers and caring.

Boaz
01-23-2016, 04:32 PM
No ! Thank you .

castalott
01-23-2016, 05:56 PM
Sincere Prayers of Hope, Healing, Faith , Mercy , Love , Wisdom , Forgiveness, and Good Health for Hank and his Family. Please Lord, Mercy for this Child....

buckwheatpaul
01-23-2016, 08:15 PM
Heavenly Father, I come to you and give you all the praise. Through You Hank can be healed and restored to his childhood. Please wrap Your loving arms around Hank and remove the afflictions that are affecting him. Please watch over Hank, his parents, and family and remove any fears and worries that are brought on by Hank's sickness. I ask this in Your name! Amen

GhostHawk
01-23-2016, 10:20 PM
Sure is nice to hear that kind of update.

wch
01-24-2016, 05:41 AM
May God help him and his family

shoot-n-lead
01-24-2016, 06:34 AM
Prayer sent for child and family.

DCP
01-24-2016, 07:57 AM
This is wonderful news. Prayers will continue.

WRideout
01-24-2016, 08:25 AM
Prayers sent.
Wayne

4719dave
01-24-2016, 10:21 AM
prayers sent for the little guy ..

edler7
02-03-2016, 10:03 PM
Update on Hank- he continues to slowly progress. He is having trouble getting his left leg to work, but his other leg along with his arms are pretty much functioning like they should. His doctors are quite pleased with his progress. He continues to be upbeat through all of this and is proud of his improvements.

Please keep him in your prayers. Thanks!

skeettx
02-04-2016, 10:31 AM
Thank you for the update, God be praised!
Mike

shoot-n-lead
02-04-2016, 11:09 AM
Prayer sent for the child and family.

Blackwater
02-04-2016, 11:31 AM
Thanks for the update! Great to hear of his progress. Anything of this type seems always to be a slow recovery, but it's wonderful to hear he IS improving. The young are physically tougher, in many ways, and more adaptable. Plus, they were already in a learning stage, to the healing part comes to them more naturally than for us adults. Prayers will continue, and God bless him and his whole family.

edler7
02-09-2016, 01:35 PM
Another update: Hank has the flu and is a little under the weather at the moment. He continues to be positive and is making good progress towards recovery, but gets frustrated because his vision isn't right. I didn't know he was having trouble seeing, but I guess it has been a problem from the onset.

Your prayers are appreciated by myself, Hank and his family.

buckwheatpaul
02-09-2016, 09:29 PM
edler7 thanks for the continual updating...Hank is tough....but prayers are stronger....will continue to pray for this young lad!

Boaz
02-13-2016, 07:06 PM
More prayer for Hank , it will be forthcoming . Thanks for the report . Sorry I'm late .

edler7
02-14-2016, 12:49 AM
Hank is being visited by school buddies almost every weekend. It's about a 300 mile round trip, but some of them manage to make it. Hank has regained some speech and swallowing function. He continues to impress his rehab team with his rapid advances. His dad tells him every night "Make someone say 'WOW!' tomorrow". His bout with the flu was brief, and he is flu free now.

Thank you again for your prayers and concern.

Blackwater
02-14-2016, 02:18 PM
And thank YOU for the followup reports! It's always inspiring and humbling to see the young ones healing up after a big set back. Reconfirms and stiffens our belief and faith. We all have feet'a clay, at least at times, and seeing or hearing of these things benefits all of us, if we just let ourselves appreciate the real significance of these things. Prayers continue for his brave and valiant young man. The young seem to naturally accept that they sometimes have only one game to play for a while. I think that's part of the source of their strength and resilency. They just keep on keeping on and stay focused, and have a natural and inate faith that it's gonna' work out right if they just do their part. We could all learn a good lesson from young folks like this.

big bore 99
02-14-2016, 02:29 PM
Prayers sent.

edler7
02-22-2016, 11:35 AM
Update on Hank, from a blog by his big sister-

Each day he is better at walking with help and getting his legs to do what he wants them to do. He is working on the muscle memory of taking one step after the other. Sometimes his legs get criss-crossed and needs help straightening his legs, but the effort and the motions and the weight bearing he does on his own, with people helping to stabilize him. His speech improves daily, and it is obvious that he has many memories intact and his cognition is impressive.
It takes a lot of effort for him to walk and talk and make his body do what he wants it to do. He works so hard! And he practices all day long even when he is not in school or therapy. By the end of the day he is usually whooped!
Hank has such a good attitude. He is so cheerful and cooperative, and mom said when the nurses ask him something, he doesn't just answer "no", he answers "no thank you" or "yes please". The staff at the hospital love working with him and they are thrilled about his progress.

I know the prayers from this group had a part in this. Thank you, Gentlemen.

Boaz
02-22-2016, 12:02 PM
This is great news ! GOD is good . Still praying for Hanks full recovery !

Blackwater
02-22-2016, 12:08 PM
Thank YOU for giving us the opportunity. What would we be if we never knew about good cases like this to include in our prayers? A friend said recently that he used to think that miracles were something that used to happen, but didn't any more. He's changed his mind, and mostly just had his eyes opened. God is still God, and he really DOES answer our prayers, and extend His mighty hand down to heal and protect us when we can't do it ourselves, just like He's always done. That has been a transforming realization for my friend, and mirrors my own experience too, and I suspect many of us here as well. God is still God, and we are still us. Nothing has changed, so that old perception that miracles just don't happen any more was more a simple expression of pessimism, based on our perception of things not being like we want them to be. We humans have ALWAYS had to EARN our way in this world, simply because without some effort on our part, God really doesn't have anything to bless very well, does He? And all we have to do is ask, and do our due diligence, and He will respond just as he always has. Nothing has changed really since the Big Bang, except our perceptions and outlook.

Cases like this young man's inspire us, and show us the power and true glory of God, so let me dare to speak for all of us here and say thank YOU and the young man himself for all the opportunity and inspiration WE get from stories like this and the progression of events, and the inspiration they provide us. If we're not progressing in our faith, we're backing up. Faith never stands still, ever. You gave us a chance to help ourselves, as well as this young man, so thank you both for this. It matters.

buckwheatpaul
02-23-2016, 09:34 AM
Love the updates as well as the continual improvement....Praise God and the help He has given to the doctors and nurses, and the prayers that we offer up on Hanks behalf....Paul

Bodydoc447
02-24-2016, 12:31 AM
Thank you for the updates on Hank. We have sure appreciated being able to pray for him and his family. God is Good, indeed.

Boaz
02-25-2016, 07:49 AM
Lord please continue to help Hank improve . Be close to him and his family, give them reassurance and strength . Thank you for all you do for us . In Jesus name I ask it . Amen

buckwheatpaul
02-25-2016, 08:03 AM
edler7, Please tell Hank that we are praying for him and love to hear that he is continuing to improve each day. Visits from his family and immediate school mates is some of the best medicine that he can have!

Heavenly Father, I come to You to sing Your praises for the continuing improvement of Hank's health. Please continue to guiide the medical staff that is working to heal Hank. Father we love you and give you all the praises for Hanks continue to improve! AMEN

Boaz
02-27-2016, 11:52 AM
Lord help Hank and help his family . Please make Hank whole , let him be a praise to you . Thank you . In Jesus name I pray . Amen

Boaz
02-29-2016, 01:19 PM
Lord please speed Hanks recovery. Help his therapists and doctors . Give his family strength and patience to deal with the situation. Give Hank the help that only you can give . Thank you Lord . In Jesus name I ask it . Amen

standles
02-29-2016, 04:06 PM
Please let Hank know we are all praying for im and add me as another prayer warrior praying for his rapid and full recovery.

Boaz
03-05-2016, 03:01 PM
Please help Hank get well and be with all that are involved in his recovery Lord . In Jesus name I pray . Amen

edler7
03-06-2016, 12:54 PM
Haven't had an update in a while. I assume Hank continues to improve, but he is still in the hospital.

Thanks again for your prayers and kind words.

Boaz
03-08-2016, 11:54 AM
Lord please give Hank recovery from all medical problems . Please stay with him and his family to guide the recovery . Thank you . I ask it in Jesus name . Amen

edler7
03-08-2016, 01:02 PM
Update on Hank, and his 10th birthday:

We are so thankful for all of Hank's progress!! He has been working so hard that Children's Hospital is going to keep working with Hank through the end of March! So much is changing. Hank can respond to his likes and dislikes with words. He is practicing walking everyday, he still has help but his strength is returning. On his birthday he had a Dirt Cake, and spread it on his face for fun! He loves to laugh at jokes and win a wheelchair race. We have been praying for his eyesight to return - and just this evening his mom said he has seen glimpses of things- for a moment. That seems to be the way God is healing his brain, but by bit and what a wonder for us to behold.

Hank is now eating a wide variety of food, he isn't too keen on much of it yet. He woke up this morning and said "Corn Nuts". So his papa went and found a bag for breakfast. Happy as a lark he munched away.
Thank you for the prayers and encouragement. Our God is so full of gifts I pray each of you sees His miracles in your own lives as well. God bless you all.

The Lord is taking care of Hank.

Boaz
03-08-2016, 01:13 PM
Praise God for Hanks improvement ! He will have a long road ahead but he has already made much progress ! I'm sure more prayer will be forthcoming . Thank you for the update.

Blackwater
03-08-2016, 07:37 PM
All praise be to God who heals us all in His own time and in His own way. Thanks for the update! Children have always had a special place in Christ's heart. "Suffer the little children to come unto me." "Teach a child in the way in which he should go when he is young, and when he is old, he will not depart from it." We see this all the time, but so often tend to forget it in the hustle and bustle of our daily modern lives. The work these Children's Hospitals do, and the people in them, are truly something humbling to behold, as is God's grace and his mighty healing hand.

Boaz
03-09-2016, 08:12 PM
Help your son Hank Lord . Speed his progress , help him to recover . Guide the family in every way to help Hank . It's hard to see someone as young as Hank have this much trouble Lord . Be with him. In Jesus Name I ask it . Amen

Boaz
03-18-2016, 07:10 PM
This child has been on my mind . I think he is going to need a lot of prayer.

Preacher Jim
03-18-2016, 07:17 PM
Heavenly Father we praise you and give thanks for the miracles you have done so far. Heavenly Father the child still needs more help and we stand together in prayer asking for complete healing for Hank and strength for his parents as you complete his healing

buckwheatpaul
03-18-2016, 10:26 PM
elder7, Thanks for keeping us up on Hanks progress....all is possible through pray and God's intervention!

Father, I ask that You continue to give strength to Hank and to bring him comfort that You are always with him and will be with him through out his ordeal. Amen

Boaz
03-19-2016, 05:06 AM
Elder7 I agree with buckwheatpaul, please keep us updated. I continue to pray for him.

Blackwater
03-19-2016, 01:16 PM
Prayers continue here, too. As with some of the other things we're praying for here, this just isn't one of those "one and done" situations. Hank will be in our prayers for as long as it takes.

edler7
04-02-2016, 10:23 PM
Update on Hank:

He is home ! From an e-mail I got today...

I am humbled to see the mighty hand of God move in so many ways. Hank came home late March 30, and has now slept in his own bed, cackled with his sister, spent time with the dogs,goats and cats, hung out with big bro Ben, walked around the yard and come over for lunch- all with assistance, what a gift we have to behold.
The support of gifts and prayers and love has been tremendous from all of you and more, amazing to behold.
Hank is home and I hope you all get a visit when the dust settles, to see a beautiful miracle alive and well.

Thank you all for your prayers and support to this little boy. I know he still has a long row to hoe, but I'm confident that he has the love of the Lord to help him with his task.

Boaz
04-02-2016, 10:47 PM
I still pray for him , couldn't get him off my mind . He's just a child , I really hope he does well . Thank you for the good news !

skeettx
04-02-2016, 11:24 PM
YEEEE HAWWWW
God is Good !!
Thank you for sharing
Mike

buckwheatpaul
04-03-2016, 12:22 PM
The amen corner sings: AMEN! AMEN! AMEN!

tnaz
04-04-2016, 04:05 PM
Amen Brother

Preacher Jim
04-04-2016, 04:47 PM
Lord please hold Hank and his family close you your loving arms and bring healing to this family

Pine Baron
04-04-2016, 04:54 PM
Prayer sent for Hank and family.

Bodydoc447
04-04-2016, 05:55 PM
Amen!

Boaz
04-07-2016, 08:02 AM
Lord please help Hank have a good day . Help him . In your name I ask it . Amen

Blackwater
04-07-2016, 04:14 PM
There is nothing on earth that humbles a man quite the way a child in need does. It's impossible for us not to think, "There but for the grace of God go I" when we see these children in need of real healing. Not all of them are healed, which I know is part of God's immaculate plan, whether we understand it all or not. We prideful, willful humans NEED reminders that we're not 10 ft. tall, bulletproof and immortal WAY too often, and I guess that might well be the reason God lets some of his children suffer. It's our sinful and willful nature that makes these things necessary somewhere in the world, and none of us is immune from this at any point in our lives. It's also a grand opportunity for us to see how well prayer works, and how miracles do in fact STILL occur. I'm praying for a miracle in this case, and ask any who will to join me in this. Thanks to any who will. I think there's at least fertile ground here for one to be granted to Hank.

Boaz
04-07-2016, 08:40 PM
There is always hope , there is always GOD .

When Becky was 6 months old doctors told us she had a condition . They said she would most likely be intellectually limited and possible have physical limitations also . I loved her the same but felt bad for her starting off this way . I worried about it a lot . I tried to teach her to memorize , bought her hand to eye type toys , worked with her all the time . I kept watching her to see a problem to attempt to correct it early .
Our most fun time was playing with the big Legos , I think we had around a thousand of em . Tried to teach her color patterns like making different horizontal color layers or different vertical columns . Build something as high as you can , etc .
She started talking early, I kept watching her, worried , prayed .
When she was just about 2 1/2 years old I was watching her interact with the dog , ride her tiny tricycle , AND THEN !!
She started building a tower out of Lego's , it had a color pattern , it got too high for her to add to so she thought and looked around , drug her toy box over to stand on and kept going up . I had already kept pointing to show her mom without interpreting her . Becky was loving it , biggest one she ever built by herself . I told her mom : I ain't watching her anymore ! There is nothing wrong with this baby ! Heck , motor skills , creative thinking , cogitative ability
Lol , by the time she was 5 she could say the pledge of allegiance, sing
Blue eyes cryin in the rain , theme to Rawhide , Just as I am , Old Rugged Cross , cigarettes and whiskey (ought not to done that one ).
There is always hope , there is always GOD .

She has always said she wants to be a doctor , I'm praying for that now .

Blackwater
04-07-2016, 09:07 PM
Amen. The real power of prayer astounds us when we allow ourselves to see it in action. I'll never cease to be awed by it, and the real power it can display. It's the most humbling thing I know.My little Down's syndrome cousin is one remarkable little lady, and it was her parents' faith that helped bring it about. And deniers STILL can't allow themselves to believe! HAR! If THAT isn't sheer willfulness, what could be?

buckwheatpaul
04-07-2016, 09:52 PM
Father, Hank is home due to his healing through You. Please increase his strength and hasten his healing. Father, I love You and know that all is possible through You! Watch over Hank and his family. In Your Name I pray. Amen

daniel lawecki
04-08-2016, 04:44 AM
Prayer sent for Hank and family.

Boaz
04-08-2016, 06:25 AM
My cousin's 9 year old son Hank suffered some kind of neurological event during an asthma attack. His heart and breathing stopped during the attack. He has been unresponsive for a week, but is now breathing on his own. The doctors are not sure what happened, and will only say he has significant brain damage.

Prayers for him and his family would be greatly appreciated.

I wanted to remind everyone how far this child has come since this opening post was put up . Hank is making progress , GOD is with him . Keep helping him through your ability to do so with prayer .

Pine Baron
04-08-2016, 09:55 AM
Still praying for Hank and family.

Preacher Jim
04-08-2016, 05:22 PM
Lord thank you for the miracles you have done. You are truly an awesome God

Boaz
04-08-2016, 06:38 PM
We can't leave the job undone . Hank has a long road ahead but we can pave it with prayer . Keep him in your heart .

smokeywolf
04-09-2016, 12:51 AM
Will do Boaz, will do.

edler7
04-12-2016, 11:36 AM
Update on Hank from his mom:

Hank is home and doing well. His transition to home was smooth, now just trying to get back in to rehab schedules, follow up appointments, and has had a few visits to his school. He was happy and encouraged to see his friends at school, who have been SO supportive.
Hanks attitude continues to be good, even though there are still many challenges that he faces daily. His vision is still very difficult. Occasionally he can catch a glimpse of things and can tell what they are. It's hard to say exactly what he can see, but the optometrist compared it to always trying to see through a plastic bag. With cortical vision impairment, It is hard to dicipher one object from its surroundings. This greatly impacts his walking, as well as his hand eye coordination, motor skills, and makes it hard for him to know who is talking to him especially in a crowd of people.
There are still many, many praises!
Mom and Hank have figured out how to walk with mom only having to hold hanks hand. His gait is a little unsteady sometimes, but overall he is strong and determined. He walks over to the neighbors with a little help, which is a couple hundred feet. And stands for as long as he wants with someone there to balance if needed.
Hank got his feeding tube removed today! He hasn't used it for food in a long time, so they took it out!
The list of things we have to be thankful for far outweigh the deficits right now, even though some of the deficits are hard, and seem really big sometimes, we know God is bigger and He is still at work.
As a family we totally trust God for healing and it is a day to day journey of just giving it over to Him, and knowing that He's got this, and giving thanks for what he has done.

What a brave kid !

Thanks to you all for your prayers. I know they have made a difference in this child's life.

Boaz
04-12-2016, 01:07 PM
Thank you for keeping us updated that we can ask our Lord for his help . Still praying .

Preacher Jim
04-12-2016, 08:49 PM
Lord touch the weakness and bring the final steps of healing to complete this miracle. To God be all honor and praise for He is a mighty God.
Amen

Blackwater
04-12-2016, 09:25 PM
+1 with Boaz and I think we all feel the same. It is truly inspiring to see God's hand and power at work in this world. Many deny that God even cares, but we who have bothered to open our eyes and see, have seen it repeatedly and clearly. God truly does "work in mysterious ways, His wonders to fulfill." Thanks Elder for keeping us posted on his progress. It matters. No matter how strong our faith and reliance may be, who among us can't be moved and awed by seeing the work of His healing hand?

Blackwater
04-14-2016, 09:03 PM
I can never see this thread without thinking about the Shriners' saying, "A man never stands as tall as when he stoops to help a child." I've never heard a more undeniable truth in my life, anywhere. Thanks again for this amazing story of an amazing young man. May God continue lending him His mighty Hand.

Boaz
04-15-2016, 06:01 AM
Lord be with Hank today and help his situation improve . Help his parents cope with this hard time , give them strength and encouragement. Stay with this family . In Jesus name I ask it . Amen

Boaz
04-19-2016, 05:06 AM
God help this child . Give him your strength of healing . Help him to know you , stay close to him . He is part of your plan . Be with Hank and all that love him . Provide for him Lord . In your holy name I ask . Amen

Boaz
04-22-2016, 12:38 PM
Lord please help Hank with all his problems . Improve him in all ways , give him your help . Provide support for the family . Stay with them and lead them . Thank you . In Jesus name I ask . Amen

Blackwater
04-22-2016, 01:17 PM
Keep holding his hand and leading him and supporting him, and keep him happy, I pray.

Boaz
04-27-2016, 06:27 AM
Lord help Hank . Consider his needs and give him your help Lord . Help him in all ways . Be close to him and his family with your guidance in all aspects of their lives . Let Hank be able to be a testimony to your love and care . Thank you Lord . In Jesus name I ask it . Amen

Pine Baron
04-27-2016, 08:45 AM
Lord help Hank . Consider his needs and give him your help Lord . Help him in all ways . Be close to him and his family with your guidance in all aspects of their lives . Let Hank be able to be a testimony to your love and care . Thank you Lord . In Jesus name I ask it . Amen

Amen.

edler7
12-30-2016, 12:11 PM
It's been a long while, but I have an update on Hank.

He's back in school and doing pretty good. He has some memory difficulties, mostly with past-present-future type of stuff. Seems he has trouble differentiating between them. His eyesight is back to about 50%, some days more, some days a little less...but slowly and steadily improving. He had to learn to walk again but is getting around well. He goes over to the neighbors and plays with his friends, and dad says he just keeps going all day long.

Mostly, he is just a 10 year old boy that isn't going to let a few little difficulties slow him down.

Thank you all for your part in his recovery, I know first hand it was greatly appreciated.

Boaz
12-30-2016, 01:35 PM
I still remember Hank , he was on my mind a long time . I'm glad he has improved . May the Lord bless and be close to him and those that love Hank . Thank you for the report elder 7 !

skeettx
12-30-2016, 03:03 PM
Outstanding,
God is Good
Happy New Years
Mike

Blackwater
12-30-2016, 08:20 PM
Thank YOU for keeping us posted on this courageous and worthy young man. Stories like this always put our meager "difficulties" into a much more proper perspective. Courage is always inspiring, but in a young child .... well, it's just plain awesome. Tell him he's a genuine, authentic hero to a lot of us older folks! Because he IS! His faith and courage dwarfs what most of us display in our day-to-day lives. He's a real inspiration!

Teddy (punchie)
12-31-2016, 12:52 AM
praying for Hank

buckwheatpaul
12-31-2016, 08:24 AM
elder7 thanks for the update. Glad that Hank is doing better and continues to improve.......With God's help he will keep on getting better.....

Pine Baron
12-31-2016, 11:08 AM
Thank you elder7 for this update.
BW is right on. This certainly puts a perspective on our own meager ills and provides an inspiration of Faith (another thread).
May God continue to walk with this young man and may he bring comfort and strength to all those who love him.In Jesus' Name. Amen.

shoot-n-lead
12-31-2016, 11:14 AM
Great news...thanks for the update.

Blackwater
12-31-2016, 01:33 PM
It's SO good to hear good reports like this. Thank you for letting us know. It matters.

DanishM1Garand
12-31-2016, 01:47 PM
Prayers sent.