PDA

View Full Version : Calendar of BPCR BPTR and 22BPCR events

BrentD
01-04-2016, 10:25 PM
I don't know if many of you have trouble keeping track of all the shooting events that you could attend any given season, but I used to have that problem so I made an electronic calendar to keep track of them. I focus mostly on events between the Rockies and the Appalachians, but other events are added here and there that interest me.

Perhaps you can find this calendar useful as well. If so, you are welcome to keep an eye on it. You can see it at
https://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=ajJqZzNuZTV2NmNlbjdjaXBpdGw1bTBsaXNAZ3Jv dXAuY2FsZW5kYXIuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbQ

I update the calendar as fast as I hear about new events, but you cannot count in my catching every one of them, and some of the monthly matches are not mentioned (e.g., the 3 weekend of every month at the Miller Range near Allen KS and the 4th weekend of every month at Tappan Hill near Minneapolis, KS).

Anyway, if you want to plan your summer shooting, this might be useful.

I should add that you can advance the calendar one month at a time by clicking on the arrows near the top of the current month's page. Also, if you click on the event you are interested in, you may find more info, like the location, match format or contacts for the match director. Not all events have this though so if you need more info, contact me and I'll get it for you.

Brent