PDA

View Full Version : Just wanted to say thank you!

GrantS
12-31-2015, 02:19 PM
Long-time reader around here, figured I would finally join up and say hello. [smilie=s: But rather than just say hello I wanted to thank all of them.

And a thank you to all the members! Some great data and insight on here. They have all been a huge help on my stuff. More comprehensive than all the load manuals out there.

Never was much of a handloader, not shooting enough 7mm mag,etc. to make me get into it, mainly helped my dad do the reloading.

Carbide dies and cheap hardcast bullets have gotten me into shooting...well...a lot of .357, .38 and .44's of both types lately.

Hope to hang around and pick up some more insight!

Grant from Montana.

Blackwater
12-31-2015, 02:23 PM
Welcome, Grant, and don't be a stranger. And BTW, learning BEFORE you really get into loading is the absolute best way to do it. But any ol' way will do. Main thing is to just get into it however moves you, and just use a little good judgment in the process. And rest assured, nobody here knows it ALL! We're all just at various stages of learning. One lifetime just isn't enough to learn all there is to loading, casting and shooting. But we keep trying, so join the fun! AND the benefits, too!

trapper9260
12-31-2015, 04:45 PM
Grant welcome .We all here to learn from each other.

bedbugbilly
12-31-2015, 07:37 PM
Welcome Grant! Good folks here . . . as you have already seen, lots of great information and help when you need it! Visit often! And a "Happy New Year" to you and yours as well!

GrantS
01-01-2016, 12:30 AM
I'm learning under a guy who has a LOT of experience ;) handguns mainly with him, learning the rifle-end from my dad.

starmac
01-01-2016, 01:13 AM
I hope you are still thankfull after a year. I was just getting back into reloading when I found this site, then I'm introduced to casting, then the SWAPPING and SELLING, good deals on molds, dies, etc, then need rifles to fit the good deal on dies, etc. It will cost you a fortune. lol

Bzcraig
01-01-2016, 01:22 AM
I hope you are still thankfull after a year. I was just getting back into reloading when I found this site, then I'm introduced to casting, then the SWAPPING and SELLING, good deals on molds, dies, etc, then need rifles to fit the good deal on dies, etc. It will cost you a fortune. lol

This man speaks the truth!!!!!

MrWolf
01-01-2016, 12:23 PM
Wait till you buy stuff you know you will not touch for at least a year. Talk about addictive..