PDA

View Full Version : RCBS customer service rocks!

Jevyod
12-30-2015, 09:51 AM
Recently while using my RCBS hand primer, the neck of the tray broke. I was searching for a replacement, and my local gun shop suggested that I just email them. I did that yesterday, not expecting an answer until next week since they are closed until January 4. Well I just received an email thanking me for using RCBS products, and informing me that a replacement would be sent to me at no charge! Way to go RCBS. It is little things like this that create loyal customers!

ioon44
12-30-2015, 10:20 AM
I just received some free replacement scale parts at no charge, RCBS customer service is the best.

osteodoc08
12-30-2015, 10:26 AM
I called this morning. They were to busy to transfer me so they took my number down. It's been an hour. Still waiting for a phone call back.

osteodoc08
12-30-2015, 10:34 AM
They just called back and replaced a power cord for my universal case prep center no questions asked. I was fully prepared to pay for it. Thanks RCBS!

sundog
12-30-2015, 10:59 AM
Yep, the large primer plastic part that mounts the shell holder and the tray slides into cracked on my primer tool. I called and they sent me a new part. I would imagine that maintaining parts inventory and especially the shipping creates overhead for them, but it is great customer service.

Bonz
12-30-2015, 11:06 AM
thats good to know because I am considering buy the RCBS Pro Chucker 7 progressive press, if I can figure out how to make a case feeder work on it

troyboy
12-30-2015, 01:53 PM
RCBS customer service is the gold standard and always has been. The issue of late has not been the customer service but the quality and country of origin.

r1kk1
12-31-2015, 12:29 AM
RCBS customer service is the gold standard and always has been. The issue of late has not been the customer service but the quality and country of origin.

been great for me.

Take care

r1kk1

str8shot426
12-31-2015, 12:39 AM
I sent in a set of mold blocks expecting to get the "run around." No way! Got a brand new set within a week.

retread
12-31-2015, 01:07 AM
Just sent an email to the RCBS service folks. Had my inertia puller come apart on me a couple days ago. Be interesting to see if they will do anything. I bought my first RCBS dies in 1960 and have, for the most part, stayed with RCBS dies until the late 70's. Have picked up several other brands since but the majority are still RCBS. Have two uniflows and a Rockchucker plus several boolit molds. They do still make good products.

Don Fischer
12-31-2015, 01:59 PM
Huh! When RCBS first sold out I sent them a letter wanting to get their old Wildcat reloading book. o was told they didn't have it anymore. So later I inquired about something else, forget what and they told me they wouldn't do business except through dealers. Well Huntington's is right next door and they get you anything you want. Good to hear it's changed a lot.

Bayou52
12-31-2015, 02:30 PM
Due to its stellar customer service, I strive to purchase RCBS products to the exclusion of other brands. Their no BS, no questions asked policy should be the norm in every industry. But sadly.........

Bayou52

Kevinakaq
12-31-2015, 02:53 PM
Multiple dealings with RCBS customer service over the years and has always been exemplary. Even when I tell them I bought the item used they replace at no charge. This is a policy that makes me a satisfied RCBS customer and which I plan to continue to be whenever possible.

3jimbo3
01-09-2016, 10:42 PM
I emailed about a crimp remover for my prep station for military brass, a short time later (a couple of hours) I got an email back that said my new crimp remover was being mailed out that day. I received it a couple days later. I was just going to buy a new one and was hoping it was on sale, but no questions asked, new cutter, no problem.