PDA

View Full Version : NOE dies

Priusron
12-28-2015, 10:25 PM
I ordered a set of 45 hp dies on Christmas Day. I received them today. That is awesome service. It will be very hard to wait until the rest of my equipment gets here.

Green Frog
12-28-2015, 11:35 PM
I didn't know NOE made dies... do you mean moulds? I ordered a set of HP moulds from them on 23 December :coffeecom and mine arrived today too. I've owned perhaps 30+ sets of moulds, but I never cease to be thrilled when a nice new set shows up. Mine are brass and look like gold. :D I hope you will enjoy yours as much as I plan to enjoy mine, and if they are anything like the aluminum NOE set I got about four years ago, they will be spectacular. Welcome to the madness! :veryconfu

Froggie

Spector
12-29-2015, 04:10 AM
My dies and chronograph arrived yesterday........Mike

Priusron
12-29-2015, 04:20 PM
Yes I mean molds

dilly
12-29-2015, 04:28 PM
Ha, you are going to get so many people who come to this thread hoping NOE had started to make reloading or swaging dies.

Spector
12-30-2015, 01:12 PM
And I'm talking about a Noe push-thru bullet sizing sizing die that that allows the use of different size bushings. It also has a provision to nose size only and push the nose-sized boolit back out the bottom of the die. He also sells the Lee case flaring die which I purchased and his version of M style neck-expanders that fits the Lee die. Hope this clarifies what I meant when I wrote ''dies''..............Mike

popper
12-30-2015, 06:39 PM
Let us know how the nose size rig works please, I'm interested but the instructions weren't too clear.
I've asked him if he made Hollow Lee seater plugs so we could use hot melt for custom plugs but no answer yet.

Viper225
12-31-2015, 10:27 AM
I likewise just received my new 5 cavity 360-180 WFN-GC Mold and Nose Punch on the 28th.
I gave it the Soap & Water Wash yesterday. Heat Cycled it, and Smoked it a little with a Bic. Did a pour and Q-Tipped it with Husky Oil. I used Lee Handles on it.
My trial run did not yield many keepers trying to cast at 35 Degrees. I plan to try again today and crank the gas up on my Turkey Cooker for more heat.
I probably should have ordered the NOE M Die Spud for the 357 Max. I planned to, and just plain forgot it when ordering.
I hope you get all your equipment shortly, and get to play with it.

Happy New Year. :)

Bob R

RogerDat
01-08-2016, 11:37 PM
Those NOE expanders that act like an M Die are really nice and I also an item I forgot to order when I ordered the mold. It just arrived today along with some .22 gas checks.

Would be nice if the NOE store site could just suggest the correct expander when you order a mold... Wait that would be as annoying as Amazon except we want the extra stuff at NOE.

mike69
01-09-2016, 01:51 AM
Been looking at a couple molds from NOE will they fit rcbs handles?