PDA

View Full Version : Thoughts & Prayers to those in the storm's path

bangerjim
12-28-2015, 12:04 AM
My thoughts & prayers go out to all the countless souls hit by the devastating storms of Christmas weekend. I hope & pray for quick recovery of body & soul. And God's blessing on those that have lost friends and love ones. "Stuff" can be replaced.

bangerjim

Artful
12-28-2015, 12:22 AM
Prayers sent

Three44s
12-28-2015, 12:36 AM
It breaks one's heart to see such wide spread devastation and so "out of season" with respect to the tornadoes.

Prayers sent!

Three 44s

w5pv
12-28-2015, 08:46 AM
Amen and prayers sent.

DCP
12-28-2015, 09:07 AM
Peace of the Lord
Prayers sent

MrWolf
12-28-2015, 05:53 PM
Prayers sent. Hope you folk in harms way are ok.

Wasalmonslayer
01-01-2016, 02:49 PM
Prayers sent.

Victor N TN
01-01-2016, 06:48 PM
Prayers sent.

TXGunNut
01-02-2016, 11:00 PM
Shameless bump, prayers added. A little too close to home even tho I was away from home at the time.

bangerjim
01-03-2016, 12:27 AM
It truly amazes me..........there are many more people on here that care more about a stupid thread on WD-40 than our brothers and sisters suffering from the storms that ravaged our great country.

Go figure.

banger

DCP
01-03-2016, 09:27 AM
It truly amazes me..........there are many more people on here that care more about a stupid thread on WD-40 than our brothers and sisters suffering from the storms that ravaged our great country.

Go figure.

banger

Go figure.

It happens way to much. I guess there shallow folks everywhere

jmort
01-03-2016, 10:47 AM
Just because a generic "pray for storm victims" thread is ignored, does not mean that there is a lack of compassion on this forum. Any member who asks for prayer, gets it in spades. There were more children who starved to death during the time frame of the floods, and a thread like "pray for the starving children," a far more worthy cause, might have received the same level of response. This seems more like sour grapes, "mommy, my thread did not get enough attention." I am offended that the O/P had the gall to make accusations like he did, that make no sense and disparage the fine members of this forum, who pray often for others.

bangerjim
01-03-2016, 11:13 AM
Guess you are going back on my ignore list. AGAIN.

The farthest thing from my thoughts was to have "sour grapes" that nobody read my thread. I could care less. My concern was that people care more about some stupid thread and the subject there in than the suffering of people AND THE CHILDREN (!!!!) hit by this on-going disaster.

You, sir, are totally WRONG in accusing me of such an evil act. I am one of the most generous and giving self-less people you will ever find. We give thousands of $$ to charities during national disasters and just hope others follow suit.

People like you give this place a bad name.

Hope you enjoy your WD-40.

banger

jmort
01-03-2016, 11:20 AM
"I am one of the most generous and giving self-less people you will ever find."

I don't have an ignore list. But I will pray for the flood victims which are near to me and for you as well.

DLCTEX
01-03-2016, 04:18 PM
Give me a specific situation to pray for, not just a scattershot across a very large part of the country. I do pray for our nation as a whole. Or even our state leadership. I want a target to hit.

TXGunNut
01-04-2016, 11:02 PM
JMHO but the exact location and situation matters little to me, if someone requests that I join them in prayer that's all it takes. Just remember, if OP is asking for prayers I can assure you they are offered up by far more people than may be indicated by the number of posts. We have lots of folks online with us who seldom, if ever, post.
And yes, I'll keep my neighbors in my thoughts and prayers even though at this point I'm not sure if anyone I know was affected by these storms.

DCP
01-05-2016, 08:42 AM
If you pray without posting. You are allowing the thread to die. Just saying

bangerjim
01-05-2016, 10:14 AM
It only takes a few key strokes to post and keep a thread alive in the listings.

And I am sure NOT bumping it myself (as some do) because I have been accused of: sour grapes, "mommy, my thread did not get enough attention".

Far from the truth about me!

God Bless all.

banger