PDA

View Full Version : Hollywood Press

rnangle929
12-27-2015, 06:22 PM
I'm looking for a manual for a Hollywood Press. It was purchased from Whitney Sales in Reseda, Ca in 1983. The turret had nine 7/8" holes and three 1-1/2" holes. While all the black paint is flaking off, it appears to be in excellent condition. I'd like to put it to work. Any and all info would be greatly appreciated.

Pressman
12-29-2015, 09:45 PM
rnangle929, it seems that you have an aluminum frame press, but which model? Is it a Model 3 or a Super Turret. A picture would be great.

As for locating the actual instruction sheet for your press I have never seen one. There are a lot of Hollywood owners on this site though most post in the "reloading tools" board. Of the many and several discussions we have no one has ever mentioned having an actual instruction sheet. Sales literature turns up from time to time but never any instructions.

You might try reposting under the reloading tools section and see what happens.

Ken

rnangle929
01-01-2016, 07:16 PM
Thank you Ken, I didn't realize there was a separate sight for reloaders. Should have known. As you may have guessed I'm new at this. Probably a little study in the art of reloading would make the idea of a manual useless. As much as I try to not give in, we live in a world where my woodstove says "warning- hot when in use
I'm going to try to attach pictures, but I'm not very ash on the computer either. Thanks again for your help.
Richard