PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Prayer

buckwheatpaul
12-25-2015, 08:35 AM
Dear Heavely Father, thank you for sending your Son to save us, our families and our friends. Please wrap Your loving arms around us all and protect not only each of us but our souls from the devil and all of the evil that is around us. Dear Heavenly Father, we love you and need you to take us by our hand and lead us through our lives and teach us what is truly important. On this Christmas day I would like to thank you for sending Jesus to save our souls. You are truly incharge and I love you! Amen

w5pv
12-25-2015, 09:33 AM
Amen,God bless

pmer
12-25-2015, 10:00 AM
Amen and thank you for the wonderful prayer. The other day I was reading along in Isaiah during lunch and thinking its Christmas, I should probably be reading Luke. About then I read Isaiah 7:14 LOL.

Merry Christmas.

bayjoe
12-25-2015, 10:13 AM
Amen and Merry Christmas

Boaz
12-25-2015, 10:24 AM
THANK YOU Paul ! I have been wishing someone would put up a Christmas prayer ! You made my morning a lot brighter !

A MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL ! May the good Lord bless everyone here as we celebrate his birth and our redemption .

Wasalmonslayer
12-25-2015, 10:28 AM
Thank you for the amazing Prayer!
Merry Christmas to all!!

smoked turkey
12-25-2015, 03:55 PM
This is such an amazing time that we celebrate. It is truly astounding how God chose to redeem us from the darkness brought on by sin. He became one of us. He is the only one to be truly God, and truly man at the same time. In coming to earth to deliver us He did not give up being God while being a common man. He was subjected to the same things we are yet He was without sin. He was sacrificed as a lamb, in the grave for three days, and on the third day He arose from the dead. He ascended back to the Father and He is ever watching over us. Praise the Lord for His Incarnation (becoming human).

Victor N TN
12-30-2015, 12:16 PM
Amen. And thank you for the prayer.

TXGunNut
01-02-2016, 11:35 PM
Amen and thank you for the wonderful prayer. The other day I was reading along in Isaiah during lunch and thinking its Christmas, I should probably be reading Luke. About then I read Isaiah 7:14 LOL.

Merry Christmas.

LOL indeed. Just goes to show you that even seemingly random scriptures have relevance if we'll just pay attention.
Nicely done, Paul. Merry Christmas, y'all!