PDA

View Full Version : 45 Nut

Down South
12-23-2015, 10:27 PM
Is Ken still alive? Haven't talked to him in almost a year. His phone number is no longer in service. Did we do anything for Christmas for him this year?

runfiverun
12-24-2015, 01:02 AM
I haven't been able to contact him, and neither has littlegirl [he has never not taken one of her calls]
he's still getting some Christmas stuff from Idaho via the usps.

MBTcustom
12-24-2015, 10:31 AM
I last spoke to Ken several months ago. He spoke of going off the grid, and turning off all his communications.
A few weeks later I was contacted by a mutual friend who informed me that Ken had done as he had said and turned off his internet and phone service.
I love the man with all my heart, but if he want's to be left alone, I sorrowfully respect that.

Down South
12-24-2015, 12:19 PM
Thanks for the info guys.

smoked turkey
12-24-2015, 04:43 PM
goodsteel very well spoken.

jcwit
12-24-2015, 05:05 PM
That's to bad. No man is an island.

Bad Water Bill
12-24-2015, 10:06 PM
I had many great phone conversations with Ken.

When R5R mentioned it I contacted him for Kens full name and address.

According to the CROOK COUNTY Oregon Sheriff that did a wellness check at my request,"Ken is not very friendly to the police and seems to remain a hermit or recluse",the Sargents words with a chuckle.

Thanks again to a great mod for stepping up to help an OLD man and his mule out..

Merry Christmas and hope this news makes a gift to many of his old friends here.

Down South
12-25-2015, 01:23 AM
I had many great phone conversations with Ken.

When R5R mentioned it I contacted him for Kens full name and address.

According to the CROOK COUNTY Oregon Sheriff that did a wellness check at my request,"Ken is not very friendly to the police and seems to remain a hermit or recluse",the Sargents words with a chuckle.

Thanks again to a great mod for stepping up to help an OLD man and his mule out..

Merry Christmas and hope this news makes a gift to many of his old friends here.
LOL, the last thing that I would do is have any law enforcement agency check up on Ken unless I thought he was dying.
He's been about half way off the grid for several years now. Ken doesn't have a lot of respect for law enforcement or government folks.

I've got his address. I'll send him a card.

MaryB
12-25-2015, 01:31 AM
Nice to know he is okay!