PDA

View Full Version : Anyone tried Prismatic "Psycho Lime"?

5Shot
12-08-2015, 01:25 PM
Want to give DT a try and was wondering if anyone had tried the Psycho Lime. Total newb at PC and so busy with work that I don't have time to read all that this forum has to offer on the subject.

Thanks

bangerjim
12-08-2015, 02:33 PM
Start out with something that is known & time-tested, not some off-the-wall weird powder.

There are waaaaaaay too many pit-falls for a newbee to PC'ing. Stick with HF red or Smoke's standard powders. He is a member/vendor on here. Support our vendors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not Prismatic. Smoke pre-tests and guarantees all his powders to work for BBDT and ESPC.

And PLEASE................take time to read the threads. We on here have spend over 3 years developing this for you. At least you could do us the favor of reading how it came to be.

Once you are successful with the method, then you can branch out to off-the-wall powders from various sources like PBTP or Prismatic.

banger

ipijohn
12-08-2015, 03:43 PM
Want to give DT a try and was wondering if anyone had tried the Psycho Lime. Total newb at PC and so busy with work that I don't have time to read all that this forum has to offer on the subject.

Thanks

I have used a lot of Psyco Lime from Prismatic as well as many of their other powders, they all have worked great but all of my experience with it is using ESPC. The color is a lot brighter than these iphone pix.

Dragonheart
12-08-2015, 06:31 PM
Never tried the Psycho Lime, but the Prismatic Tractor Green tumbles great. If you stay with the Prismatic Solid Colors you shouldn't have any problems. The exception is Hot Yellow, tumbles well, but one coat is thin. If you spray you can use just about anything.

5Shot
12-09-2015, 11:35 AM
I have used a lot of Psyco Lime from Prismatic as well as many of their other powders, they all have worked great but all of my experience with it is using ESPC. The color is a lot brighter than these iphone pix.

Thanks for the pics.

Hickok
12-09-2015, 01:27 PM
155262155263Get Smoke's yellow green as it looks to be the same color.