PDA

View Full Version : My response to a looneyliberal on my facrebook page...

Tallbald
12-06-2015, 05:56 PM
She posted an anti-personal liberty comment by an anti-liberty supreme court judge that popped up on my farcebook page shared with my wife. I posted this, and no longer care if I am deemed "offensive". Should they not like my position they can "unfriend" me. Don

The terrible tragedy in California is almost beyond comprehension. My heart goes out to the victims murdered without remorse, and no words can be expected to assuage their pain. I cannot imagine the suffering of the victim's families and friends, and I pray for their comfort.
Something must be done to prevent these horrific happenings from continuing. I and other adults are asking 'Where was any armed citizen response so badly needed when evil was visited upon California?" The world has been filled since the beginning of human occupancy with individuals determined to kill and maim, both individually and wholesale. In California bad people with guns (their motivation is NOT the issue---simply their evil intentions) were once again stopped by good people with guns. This time it was law enforcement, and I thank them for putting themselves in harm's way on behalf of good people.
I can only hope that adults across our nation will begin to step up to the adult challenge of taking responsibility for their own and their loved one's safety and protection. Don't allow idiot hand wringing do-gooders to disarm good people. Despite what so many ill-informed and irrationally thinking people profess, "gun control" laws only keep honest citizens honest.Just as "drug laws" have not squelched drug abuse and drug related crime. Only a childlike, non-analytical mind believes otherwise.
Many law enforcement officials in our nation are actively asking that good and qualified citizens carry weapons to help provide increased safety for themselves. They are acknowledging that the police cannot provide all the protection society needs from murderous criminals. In itself their need to request this of us as a people is frightening. But the profundity of their admonitions cannot be ignored.
If you value life, learn to defend it. Meet evil force with good force. Our courts have determined that our second amendment to the constitution does indeed declare we as individuals have the right to own firearms for our own protection. This shouldn't be debated by reasonable people. Adults must make the adult decision to become proficient in means of self protection. Don't spit in God's eyes by refusing to protect the gifts of loved ones with whom He has blessed us.
Pray for those who suffer, protect the good and the weak, and be willing to place yourself in harm's way too in the process. Pray for our country folks. Stay alert for those who would do harm, be they in groups or lone street thugs.
Don.

rking22
12-06-2015, 06:42 PM
Outstanding response, reasoned and well said. Wish I were as articulate, I get agravated and it does not go so well. Bravo !

jonp
12-06-2015, 07:02 PM
what is this facebook you speak of? outstanding response

MrWolf
12-06-2015, 07:50 PM
Great response and well said.

Uncle R.
12-06-2015, 11:03 PM
Indeed.
Well done!

Uncle R.

HeavyMetal
12-07-2015, 12:35 AM
The response to this person on facebook echo's my feelings completely!

It is also the main reason I do not participate in any social media format: to many " wanta be's" hide behind the computer screen telling me they have a better idea: all I have to do is give up my life and the Government will take care of me.

Trying to talk them out of there mind set is a waste of time and energy for me.

Tommy Smothers said it best: the ultimate censor is the remote for your TV or computer! If you don't like what you see or hear simply change the channel or turn it off!

My life is better without social media, and my TV is mostly off so the lack of Bull and commercials have made my life less stressful!

The tragedy in San Bernardino is very close to home for all of us in Southern California and the fact that we are not allowed to protect ourselves needs to be addressed in the next election, I hope a proposition to make this a shall issue state is put on the ballot and I have written letters to that effect to my elected Offical, Bob Huff.

My sympathy goes out to both survivors and victims family, but now we need to protect the future from more of this insanity!

Police depts. are overwhelmed dealing with drunks and traffic problems, toss in a few "bangers" and the guys in the black and whites put in a full day and then some!

Now I am not suggesting Vigilante law enforcement, I am suggesting that shall issue concealed carry could have saved lives in San Bernardino and will in the future if passed in California, However none of this will happen unless we the citizens make it happen.

That is why the law was passed to allow propositions to be added to the ballot because the elected officials did not always see the needs of the citizenship as clearly as the citizens did.

for those of us in California: don't waste time with Feinstein and Boxer, they could care less, but write letter to guys like Bob Huff you can Google him easily for both a phone number and an address in San Dimas, CA.

Sorry about the rant!

HM

reloader28
12-07-2015, 01:14 AM
Very good.
The sheriffs dept around here put it on the TV telling everyone to start carrying your guns and be prepared to use them if necessary.

retread
12-07-2015, 01:48 AM
Very well stated. Thank you for your reply to the person on farsebook and for posting your response here. God Bless!

Alvarez Kelly
12-07-2015, 02:01 AM
Too good to not borrow. Thanks!

Tackleberry41
12-07-2015, 12:16 PM
I get it from both sides. Know people who are pretty liberal, and people who are very conservative. Both sides post some pretty screwy stuff. I have learned to simply ignore it, any comments I make will not sway their opinion, but will set them off. To the conservatives Im some '%#&@ liberal', to the liberals a conservative. Also not allowed to comment on any of my families religious posts. So I try to find the most offensive stuff I can find to post. Going to offend people, might as well be everybody.

Hardcast416taylor
12-07-2015, 01:27 PM
The same question gets asked after this latest shooting. "What would have been the outcome if there were several legally licensed CPL holders at that party"? Soft targets in "No firearms allowed" zones will always be a target for these "Macho" type people that know there will be no resistence to them.Robert

standles
12-07-2015, 01:42 PM
I always try to offend my followers in social media this time of year. Saves $$$ on presents and avoids invites to parties I wouldn't go to anyway ;)