PDA

View Full Version : Julie & sam wish you all a great Holiday

gray wolf
11-26-2015, 12:46 PM
To all my friends and, friends to be, Julie and I want to say we hope everyone has a great and safe day.

I wont say don't eat to much cause I know you guy's, and I know your all going to chow down anyway.

We have many reasons to be thankful on this Thanksgiving, and we are especially thankful to all our friends here at
this great forum.

Over the years you folks have helped my wife and I manage and get through some hard times.

To be honest, I must say we would not have been able to move forward without your help.

Sometimes it's been embarrassing to ask,
but not once was I ever questioned, unless it was to ask if it was enough or are we OK now.

All that means so much to me and my wife,
So understand we truly wish from our hearts ---
that you all, everyone of you great folks, have a very safe and enjoyable day on this Thanksgiving.

Sam & Julie

Petro58
11-26-2015, 02:04 PM
Yes ^^^^ Happy Thanksgiving Holiday period, and above all Stay SAFE!

Thumbcocker
11-27-2015, 09:48 AM
Thank you Julie and Sam for reminding us here that mountains can be moved by people who love each other. You inspire us often with real world life experiences and your dignity in the face of curve balls thrown at you by life.

Blackwater
11-27-2015, 12:00 PM
Amen to all. Got back from my own Thanksgiving at the DIL's Dad's place yesterday, and on return, noted our neighbor's place was stacked up with cars. She just got out of the hospital a few day before, and we stopped by to wish them all a Happy Thanksgiving and just to say hello to them all. Great folks, and they really had an awesome feast decked out, too! Big thing was the spirit there. Her having recently been released seemed to kind' put a real and very focused perspective of what Thanksgiving was all about. An inspiring and very pleasurable little drop in visit. She's a great gal with some awfully good family. Great to have neighbors like that! Good folks always seem to inspire.

rintinglen
11-27-2015, 03:21 PM
Bless us one and all!

Shiloh
11-27-2015, 06:19 PM
Had a wonderful quiet day with the bride.

Shiloh

trooperdan
12-01-2015, 09:14 PM
Great post from a pair of old friends! Good to hear from you Sam!