PDA

View Full Version : Happy Thanksgiving to Cast Boolits

OnHoPr
11-26-2015, 01:09 AM
Well, I hope you get your sweats and stretchy pants on for tomorrow and have a great Turkey Day. If your going out in the morning hunting, good luck, if your going out in the evening after quadruples and then pie, waddle out slowly and think about the drag if you get one. You got pickins when you get back in and the football game.

Happy Thanksgiving and Happy Holidays

Beagle333
11-26-2015, 01:46 AM
Happy Thanksgiving!!! It should be a fun day with family. I made up about 60# of my HP alloy today, so I should cast a pile tomorrow evening as well. Enjoy, everybody!! [smilie=s:

Combat Diver
11-26-2015, 02:14 AM
Wishing everyone a Happy Thanksgiving, may you be with your families.

CD

trapper9260
11-26-2015, 06:53 AM
Hope you all a very happy and thankful day.Happy Thanksgiven to one and all

buckwheatpaul
11-26-2015, 07:05 AM
Happy Thanksgiving my Cast Boolits Brothers and Sisters....may God bless you, your family, and your friends......

mold maker
11-26-2015, 07:13 AM
Once again expecting a crowd of family and friends for a fab feast. Wish you all were here to give thanks and enjoy our yearly tradition.
Try to keep the reason, for the celebration, foremost, and enjoy.

square butte
11-26-2015, 07:21 AM
God Bless this entire crew and all of our loved ones. Let us be truly thankful for one another.

jeepyj
11-26-2015, 08:21 AM
Happy thanksgiving all, Let us all pause for a moment sometime through out the day to give thanks. I for one would like to give thanks to all the fantastic folks who make up this great casting site. I have made some truly amazing, like minded freinds since joining. I hope everyone has a chance to enjoy a wonderful meal.
jeepyj

w5pv
11-26-2015, 08:37 AM
Amen to buckwheatpaul,I agree.Put God and his blessings 1st.HappyThanksgiving to all.

twc1964
11-26-2015, 09:08 AM
Well, my family and i are heading to my sisters house to stuff our faces then im going to sneak off for an hour or two to sit on my stand in the middle of the day. Moon is so bright at nite that they just hafta be feeding at nite. Hopefully one will mosey past.

bedbugbilly
11-26-2015, 09:44 AM
Happy Thanksgiving to all! May everyone have a happy and safe holiday. And during this day of thanks, let us all please take time to say a prayer for those men and women in the service who cannot be with their families and for their families as well. God bless all!

We are having dinner with my 94 year old mother-in-law today at her assisted living facility . . . the only parent my wife and I have left. There are many there who don't have family that remember them on the holidays so it's always a pleasure to try and make their lives a little brighter with a kind word and a smile. If you have someone nearby who does't have family, I urge you to "set another plate" and invite them to dinner or to make a plate up and take it to them.

lightman
11-26-2015, 10:31 AM
Happy Thanksgiving to all of you Guys!

Uncle R.
11-26-2015, 10:46 AM
Indeed!
Happy Thanksgiving to us all!

Uncle R.

1989toddm
11-26-2015, 11:25 AM
Happy Thanksgiving ya'll! Amen, keep the reason for the season first, and enjoy.
Billy, we will be having lunch with my wife's grandmother -90 years old. She is doing worse and worse the last 4 years since grandpa died. I pray she can go Home to be with her Lord soon, as much as we will miss her.
Have a great day!

flint45
11-26-2015, 11:27 AM
Happy Thanksgiving to all have great day be thankful and God bless all!

daniel lawecki
11-26-2015, 11:31 AM
Happy Thanksgiving to all enjoy and be safe

shdwlkr
11-26-2015, 11:41 AM
Happy thanksgiving to all hear at castboolits
I have just request, before you enjoy the feast on your table think about our military that are away from home on this day and doing their best to keep us safe, think of those who will not be at the table this year and most of all think about our homeless veterans and that tonight 50,000 of them will be on the streets of America alone, cold and wondering if it really did matter that they stood up for America.
thank you to all you serve, served and endured may God bless us all and save our great nation

MrWolf
11-26-2015, 11:42 AM
Happy Thanksgiving folks. Be safe!

Artful
11-26-2015, 12:24 PM
Happy Thanksgiving to all of you Guys and Dolls!
You are all truly blessed.

condorjohn
11-26-2015, 12:37 PM
All of the above X 2!!!

Blackwater
11-26-2015, 08:36 PM
Hope you all had a great one, too. Just finished up some leftovers. Funny, ain't it, how the leftovers are just as good or better than the initial meal? I can't eat like I used to, but nobody appreciates it more than I do. Did a little sinning at the table, but kept it from getting too far out'a hand.

Got back, and dropped in on our neighbor who just got out of the hospital a few days ago, and she had a big ol' houseful, and the spirit there was very appropriate to the day. Perspective always matters in these things, doesn't it?

One of my favorite things about Thanksgiving/Christmas turkey is eating the leftovers with BBQ sause! MAN! That is GOOD stuff! And my wife makes one of the very best dressings I've EVER eaten! She's tweaked the recipe for years, and I cut up the onions and celery yesterday, and made a couple of pumpkin pies. Turned out great.

If a man can't be truly thankful on this day, he's just not a complete human being.

mold maker
11-26-2015, 09:11 PM
The turkey isn't the only one stuffed.

dtknowles
11-26-2015, 09:13 PM
Thanks

Tim

Clay M
11-28-2015, 11:58 PM
It is a fantastic time of year. A time for family and friends.
Wishing you all the very best this season.

smokeywolf
11-29-2015, 12:56 AM
Smoked a turkey and a goose. Goose came out real good. Turkey was the best I've ever had, anywhere, by a long shot. Most flavorful, juiciest turkey I've ever put in my mouth. Whole family said it was remarkable; a Thanksgiving miracle.