PDA

View Full Version : 2016 handgun only hunt.

BCgunworks
11-15-2015, 05:44 PM
If you want to go on the 2016 handgun only hunt I need you to contact Tom Collins asap. You only need to put down a $150 deposit to hold your spot. He books up quick and can not hold our slots for long!

Handgun and Specialty Pistol 2016 Hunt South Carolina!
September 30, 2016 – October 2, 2016

I have been able to secure us a very special rate to hunt deer and hogs at Collins Low Country Hunt Club. Many of you have seen my posts about hunting with Tom Collins. I have taken several deer and hogs while hunting with Tom. Collins Low Country Hunt Club is very handgun hunter friendly. He has stands and blinds that will work for all different skill levels of shooters. From Archery distances to across the peanut field shooting!
Hunters going on this hunt will not be allowed to use long guns.
You will see plenty of game!
Our rate will be $900 with meals and Lodging Included
Lodging and meals are first rate and you will not be disappointed.
You will be allowed to take One buck and One doe on the trip. Additional deer are $100 each and hogs are $50.
There is a local processor that is very good and cost is minimal or you can clean your game at the lodge. Bring coolers…you will need them!
If you would like to go I need you to call Tom Collins ASAP and put down a $150 deposit. He takes credit cards via phone or you can mail a checkPhone: 803-267-2825
DO NOT WAIT! Reserve your spot NOW!
Tom books up quick so we need to reserve our spots quickly! When you call reference this post for the reduced price!

Admin note. I do not work for Collins low country hunt club or have anything to gain from this. I have secured a special rate for this hunt and I am sharing it on multiple forums.

M-Tecs
11-15-2015, 06:09 PM
Thanks for posting.