PDA

View Full Version : Another request

GoodOlBoy
11-13-2015, 01:14 AM
I know I've asked for prayers alot lately, but I am having serious fatigue issues that are getting worse not better. I can't get anything done, walking any distance tires me out, and I just feel horrible all the time. This piled on with PTSD, Hyper-vigilance, Depression, Cluster Headaches, and Arthritis is just making life miserable. I spend probably 18+ hours a day sometimes more sleeping, and I'm not getting rest at all. When I eat I get sick, my weight is on the rise again, and the doctors are basically taking the stance that my next big appointment with the oncologist is in December so let's "Wait and see" despite being in alot of pain all over again...

I would appreciate any prayers I could get.

Thanks, and God Bless.

Richard

Mica_Hiebert
11-13-2015, 02:44 AM
Dear Lord
Please anoint Richard with your healing blessing, that you sooth his nerves, help him rest peacefully, give him the strength to live an active life, bless him with happiness to curb his depression and guide the doctors in the right path if there is any help for him to be found in medicines or treatments, we ask that you watch over him and keep him safe from the evils that torment him and we thank you for another day on this planet.
Ahmen

shoot-n-lead
11-13-2015, 03:52 AM
Prayer sent for relief and improvement.

Boaz
11-13-2015, 08:04 AM
I truly hope your situation improves , I will pray for you .

CastingFool
11-13-2015, 09:28 AM
Just prayed for you, Richard.

SharpsShooter
11-13-2015, 09:38 AM
There are no limits to prayer requests and I pray that Our heavenly father visit you with his healing hand and make you whole again. I pray that he eases your depression and strengthen you.

Jesus name I pray and ask all for his sake. Amen

Hickok
11-13-2015, 10:25 AM
Richard I pray to God Almighty, the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, the God of Israel, our God, for a healing for you, and an easing of stress and pressures that this world can inflict upon us. For it is written, "God has not given us a spirit of fear; but of power, and of love and of a sound mind." May the peace and comfort only He can give, be with you now and always, I pray in the name of our Savior and Redeemer Jesus Christ, Amen!

The verse from II Timothy 1; 7 has always been a comfort when everything comes against me.

OldFogey
11-13-2015, 02:41 PM
Prayers sent.

Preacher Jim
11-13-2015, 03:16 PM
Rich i have placed you on our national prayer list. i ask the Lord to heal a special freind an brother.
Br. Jim

w5pv
11-13-2015, 04:24 PM
Prayers sent

buckwheatpaul
11-13-2015, 08:35 PM
Richard, It sounds like your heart isnt pumping fast enough. Several of my friends had the same symptoms and they both got pacemakers...but here we go: God may you take Richard into your loving arms and heal and comfort not only him but his family. May You guide his doctors and medical personal in such a way that Richard will lose any fear yet feel comforted by their actions. Will you please watch over and protect Richard and his family. AMEN

toallmy
11-13-2015, 08:43 PM
Yes Lord.God bless.

retread
11-13-2015, 08:49 PM
Richard, may the Lord place his healing hand upon you and give you and your family the peace that only He can provide. Amen

USMC87
11-14-2015, 10:28 PM
Richard, I will be praying for you and will request prayer from the church. Keep your head up and know that all things work for good to those who love GOD.

WRideout
11-15-2015, 12:10 AM
Heavenly Father, watch over Richard, heal him and give him and his whole family your peace.

Wayne

jmort
11-15-2015, 12:16 AM
Praying for you brother.

USMC87
11-16-2015, 09:27 PM
Richard, Please keep us updated on your situation. I know you may be feeling down and out, You may have all sorts of pain and mixed feelings. This is human but know we are praying for you and GOD will answer our prayers according to "HIS" will and for our "good", Look to GOD for your every need, He will never leave or forsake you.

wv109323
11-16-2015, 11:00 PM
I had a lot of your symptoms. Sleeping all the time, no energy. Diagnosed as Depression. The anti-depressant that instantly turned my case around was Pristque.
I pray to the Creator of all to touch and heal you.