PDA

View Full Version : Grateful for this site.

Hickok
11-08-2015, 10:10 AM
For the last couple of years, my work situation in the coal industry has been stressful due to shutdowns and layoffs. Not complaining, as I know others here have pitfalls and roadblocks in their lives also, and I do my best to pray for them for aid and comfort.

The point I am getting at is this. I would just like to thank each and everyone here for your friendship, companionship and interaction.

This site and the good people here have truly been a blessing to me and a comfort in my life. I may not know you personally, but I consider all of you as friends.

This is the first place I always come to when I get online.

Again I would like to thank the owners, moderators, vendors, and all the you great people for being here and letting me be a part of this.

God blessings on each and every one of you!!!

rancher1913
11-08-2015, 10:17 AM
2nd this. when I got laid off this site kept me sane and gave me a productive hobby.

MrWolf
11-08-2015, 10:28 AM
It is basically family, complete with all the dysfuntions but still family.

bangerjim
11-08-2015, 10:49 AM
Ddddddddysfunctions................dyssssssssfunct ions????.............We ain't got no stinkin' dysfunctions! HA.......ha. [smilie=s:

(Mabe just a lil' lead poisoning?!?!?!?!)

Glad you enjoy the site. It is fun and interesting and educational. Let's all hope that we get a Rep in the WH in 2017 who can unleash the energy potentials this great country has! And put many thousands back to work.

banger

sparky45
11-08-2015, 11:06 AM
Hopefully the Odumbo phone users will forget their pen when going to vote and maybe some sanity will prevail at the Polls next Nov. and we get a President that will reverse some of the foolish and mean spirited regulations plaguing this once great nation. Keystone was/is an issue that will cost the Dems some union votes.
Like Hickok, I visit this site multiple times daily.

WILCO
11-08-2015, 11:10 AM
Again I would like to thank the owners, moderators, vendors, and all of you great people for being here and letting me be a part of this.

Thanks to you for being here Hickok! [smilie=s:

lightman
11-08-2015, 11:29 AM
I'll 2nd or 3rd this too. I've made friends here and its the first site that I log onto in the morning and the one that I spend the most time on. I've cast since the 70's, but if I have a problem someone here can help with it.

castalott
11-08-2015, 11:42 AM
It takes one to know one...I think...[smilie=s: I only know a few of you in person but am learning how you think by electrons....lot of good people here...

May God Bless Us...each and every one...

Dale

EMC45
11-08-2015, 03:37 PM
Best site on the entire web.

toallmy
11-08-2015, 04:09 PM
That is what makes it special. From a new member ,but I feel like I'm in the company of old friends. I thank you as well.

blademasterii
11-08-2015, 07:00 PM
This site is always open on its own page and never gets closed. I have learned more here than anywhere else on the web. I have bought, sold and learned here. Hard to do that in many places. Knowledge is the one thing that can create a lasting legacy. Thank you to all the members that share theirs freely. Said or not, it is appreciated. Thank you.

woodbutcher
11-08-2015, 07:05 PM
:grin: Same here.Great site.Super people.
Good luck.Have fun.Be safe.
Leo

Hickok
11-08-2015, 07:07 PM
Thanks to you for being here Hickok! [smilie=s:Right back at ya' Wilco!:2_high5:

Bzcraig
11-09-2015, 12:34 AM
Thanks for saying what many of us feel but haven't spoken, blessings brother!

GhostHawk
11-09-2015, 08:53 AM
Amen and thank you brother.

PB234
11-09-2015, 10:14 AM
A good place inhabited by good people. Grateful it exists.