PDA

View Full Version : Ruger-Sngle-6,Bis,32h&r mag

Pepe Ray
04-10-2008, 10:36 AM
Hwoe, says I. Is that a SS-Bis I see up on the wall? How can that be? There's one just like it in the show case, a 32Mag. Both 6 1/2". Some cowboy wannabe must have passed on and his brace was acquired.
Well no. Nothing as dramatic as that. But still--2 of 'em, at the same time ,same place, this must be a sign. Look 'em over real close, Pep. One was as dirty as the other. Neither had flash wear on the cylinder faces. If they'd been cleaned you'd think they were new. Whoever had them didn't wring them out. Couldn't have possibly been broken in yet.
$395 each, plus some for the gov.
So , reeling from shock, I rushed home, fixed myself a tranquilizer, and pondered what of my treasurers could I part with.
Decided that it must be something I never use. AHAH!! The Winchester safe queen. A '94AE in 45LC, 24"bbl. Checkered PG & fore end. Unfortunately, I swapped out the sights to something I can use, in anticipation of a range session or hunt. Oh well, a shooter will appreciate it. Don't GAD if a collector does or not. Well fellas, do you think I can make an even swap?
Pepe Ray

218bee
04-10-2008, 08:18 PM
Since Winnys are hot now as no longer in production and since the guy has two of the same item I think he would swap, or do you want BOTH for your Win, if thats the case I doubt it.

Pepe Ray
04-11-2008, 12:20 AM
One for one would be nice.
Thanks for the response.
Pepe Ray

9.3X62AL
04-11-2008, 10:45 AM
Seems do-able to me. I'm pondering the reverse of your sitch--a Redhawk x 44 for a Marlin 94/Ballard-rifled in the same caliber.