PDA

View Full Version : Unofficial Pacific Tool Company Website

beeser
10-24-2015, 10:44 AM
I think it was seagiant that introduced me to the Unofficial Pacific Tool Company Website. It's probably the best collection and presentation of reloader history that I've seen to date. Kudos to Jeremy Tally who put it all together. Sure would be great to see similar sites focusing on Hollywood, RCBS, Dillon, etc.

http://pacificreloaders.awardspace.com/Option%20Page.htm

Pressman
10-24-2015, 12:00 PM
That is an old site and has not been updated in years. Really to bad as he has a good start. I am surprised that it is still in existence.
I tried contacting him years ago but never got a reply. It would be nice to see it brought up to date.

Ken

seagiant
10-24-2015, 12:48 PM
That is an old site and has not been updated in years. Really to bad as he has a good start. I am surprised that it is still in existence.
I tried contacting him years ago but never got a reply. It would be nice to see it brought up to date.

Ken

Hi,
This is true!

Still the best place for info on Pacific loaders and also remember a lot of this info will carry over for Bair and DL reloaders!!!

bobkk
10-24-2015, 01:17 PM
Pacific is what I bought as my first reloading gear. Press dies and pistol powder measure that used bushings. Think the dies were around 10 dollars.

beeser
11-23-2015, 09:34 AM
Sadly the Unofficial Pacific Tool Company website is no longer active. Anyone willing to pick up the ball and run with it?

1989toddm
11-23-2015, 09:26 PM
Sadly the Unofficial Pacific Tool Company website is no longer active. Anyone willing to pick up the ball and run with it?

I would love to take it on, I'm just a little unsure of how to proceed/where to begin.

And, to be honest, I wouldn't be able to devote as much time to this as someone else..my family takes priority over hobbies.