PDA

View Full Version : Getting anxious

rbstern
10-06-2015, 12:47 PM
Seems like this deer season has been eons in arriving! Saturday AM, will be headed to the woods with the .45 cal ML and paper-patched Lee 450-200-1R. The property has been thick with does. Hoping for a nice buck, but the first priority is getting the freezer stocked up again.

Good luck to all!

Echale3
10-06-2015, 01:07 PM
I'm getting a mite twitchy myself, but I have a bit over a month to go before I go out. That gives me just enough time to get my load development done for the 7 TCU with a NOE Thor out front.

I'm all about the does, or maybe a small buck--they taste a lot better than older bucks do. Once the freezer is full, I'm done for the year...

Area Man
10-06-2015, 04:50 PM
Heading out with a bow myself this weekend. Good luck

Doggonekid
10-13-2015, 12:21 AM
Going out for the first time with my wife. Been deer hunting for 45 years, and marred to the same angle for 35 years. This will be her first hunt in 3 days. All I needed was a comfortable trailer with a flush toilet. Only hunting with a handgun. Problem is I'm not sure which one to take. Only have one wife. That is easy which one to take. Have 5 hand cannons not sure which one of those to take.