PDA

View Full Version : Prayer for the forum

Boaz
10-04-2015, 06:03 PM
I'm having some medical problems this week and would request your prayer . In the process I'm not operating at full power so will simply give the 23 psalm as a prayer for all . Can't count the times I have reflected on it and gained strength . I accept all here as my brothers and sisters in Christ , believer and non believer alike . My thoughts are with you as we walk this road together . May GOD bless you all .

The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.
He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.

He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.

Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever.

Hickok
10-04-2015, 06:50 PM
Heavenly Father, the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, the God Of Israel, our God, I pray to you in the name of Jesus Christ for your healing, comfort and the peace that surpasses all understanding for our brother Boaz in this time of ill health. Be with him and his family as he faces these trials, as we have full faith in the power of your caring love and grace in all our lives as believers and followers of Jesus Christ our King, our Lord, our Savior, and our Redeemer, as we praise You and give all the glory to You our Father in the name of Jesus Christ we pray, Amen!

Andy
10-04-2015, 09:25 PM
Lord please heal this man of all of his illness, make his body right again so that he is better able to do your will in this world. Please shield him from evil and bring him closer to you through this. I pray this in the name of Jesus Christ.

Teddy (punchie)
10-05-2015, 04:47 AM
Where there are two or more gather together I'll be in there company (mist). Just an other one I recall. Hope things get better!! Teddy

w5pv
10-05-2015, 08:03 AM
I pray that all on the forum are healed from any afflicitions and maladies that they may have.

Preacher Jim
10-08-2015, 12:02 PM
i pray for physical healing for all and also for emotional healing that the closeness and joy will return to all on this forum. when we are one with the Lord all problems can be healed.