PDA

View Full Version : Hardline Customers Please Read

msand
09-30-2015, 10:31 AM
Myself and one other business partner have been out of the picture with Hardline since May. We've been trying to organize the dissolution of the partnership and how to get outstanding bills taken care of since then. How long it has gotten drawn out is very frustrating for everyone. I've had nothing I was really able to say that would be meaningful up to this point. I believe we finally have things organized to take care of the customers with outstanding credit. Here is my email msand0731@gmail.com. I won't be directly working with you, but if there are problems in communication I should be able to help. I believe there is around 30 customers this affected, so if I get bombarded with emails don't necessarily expect a response for a few weeks until I have more concrete information to give you.

Mold Help
You may also keep my email address on file in case you ever have an issue with one of my molds. I have unlimited access to a machine shop so I may be able to help if issues ever arise with any of the molds I made at Hardline or Ballisti-Cast (Pre-2013).

Sincerely,
Mike Sand
msand0731@gmail.com

sparky45
09-30-2015, 11:17 AM
Now that's a bit of good news; thanks for the update Mike.
S45

Hardline
10-09-2015, 09:03 AM
Yes we had to dissolve the partnership. It has been very frustrating indeed. Mike and I are still on good terms, and I am glad to have put the partnership problems behind us.

There are outstanding customers with credit which I will be contacting and reimbursing. If you would like to contact me, my contact information is listed below. You can also email me at derek.roppel@gmail.com until I get the Hardline email up and running again. For the time being, it will be best to call me between 7-8 am and after 8 pm CST until after freeze up. Hardline has been temporarily sidelined, but I will right any wrong done in order to put this company back on its feet.

Thank you,

Derek Roppel
Hardline Industries, Inc.
701-256-4488
derek.roppel@gmail.com

Love Life
10-09-2015, 11:53 AM
I'll be glad when you get back on your feet. The moulds I got from are top notch in all area.

Moonman
10-11-2015, 07:54 PM
Such as shame, these were good molds, hope they return for sure.

Ausglock
10-11-2015, 08:46 PM
Ditto to what everyone else has said.
Hardline molds are top shelf and are working perfectly.

Derek... Hurry up and get going again. I need some more.

Redwoode
10-11-2015, 10:33 PM
Same here Derek, I want more too.

Best, Arnell

castalott
10-12-2015, 09:59 AM
When you get Hardline back up and running, I'll order some molds. The one I have is wonderful, wonderful ,wonderful.

Dale