PDA

View Full Version : Prayer request again.

GoodOlBoy
09-19-2015, 10:03 AM
Blood tests came back from my last visit with the surgeon who cut out the cancer in Feb. My liver enzymes are elevated and there is indication of "High liver function". The Dr is worried the cancer may have spread to my liver and/or intestines. I go in for battery of tests starting this week. From CTs with and without contrast, xrays, MRIs, and some test (I didn't get what, I was a bit overwhelmed at that point) that will require an iv.... I have still felt so horrible and weak since long before I lost the right dangler to cancer in Feb. I'm so sick of being sick....

God help me. God Bless.

Richard

sparky45
09-19-2015, 10:18 AM
Keep your faith in God GoodOlBoy, prayers sent.

obssd1958
09-19-2015, 10:22 AM
Prayers for strength and peace.

buckwheatpaul
09-19-2015, 11:26 AM
As one Texan to another.....I know you are tired of hurting; however, it sounds like your physician is doing his/her best to cure you.....I will pray for you and your family because I truly believe that all is possible through prayers and God's intervention.....Paul

Preacher Jim
09-19-2015, 11:39 AM
heard this this morning and have started my folks praying for you. i owe you many thanks and will be praying for the Lord to hold you close in his healing grace and get you past this.

jmort
09-19-2015, 11:40 AM
Praying for you Brother

jcren
09-19-2015, 11:40 AM
Prayers sent for comfort and recovery

tnaz
09-19-2015, 05:06 PM
Prayers sent in his Name, will keep your in our Prayers.

Terry

gpidaho
09-19-2015, 05:33 PM
Richard: There's nothing I know of that is any more frightening and anything that I've gone through that will make you feel any worse than cancer treatment, the cure seems as bad as the disease. My prayer is for your recovery and that you will feel comfort and relief on the other end of treatment. I know it's possible as I'm here to say that prayer for you after coming through stage four cancer myself. This all through God's grace and my old mothers prayers. Keep up the fight we're all pulling for you. Gp

OldFogey
09-19-2015, 05:42 PM
Richard, I too, know that feeling of being overwhelmed and being tired of the pain. You are certainly in my (our) prayers. May the Lord place his healing hand upon you.

Rick

castalott
09-19-2015, 05:47 PM
Sincere Prayers for Health, Healing, Strength, Courage, Faith, Hope, Love, and Mercy.

Dale

Teddy (punchie)
09-19-2015, 08:20 PM
HI Richard, thinking of you praying for you. God Bless !! Teddy

Mytmousemalibu
09-19-2015, 10:40 PM
Hope you get to feeling better! Hopfully your clean and clear. I have to watch my liver enzymes because of my pain meds, my back is pretty messed up. If I have a bit of a rougher time pain wise and medicate more, it shows in my blood work. Hopefully its something simple like that. Wishing you the best, I kinda know what its like to be sick and tired of being sick and tired!

shoot-n-lead
09-19-2015, 10:46 PM
Prayer sent for you.

Bo1
09-19-2015, 11:11 PM
Prayers sent brother.... Keep the faith...

Bzcraig
09-19-2015, 11:57 PM
I pray God's grace carry you and His mercy heal you!

Boaz
09-20-2015, 07:51 AM
I will certainly pray for you . You have a lot of support here , lot of good people on this forum .

Ken in Iowa
09-20-2015, 08:00 AM
Prayers up for you brother.

USMC87
09-20-2015, 08:23 AM
Keep your head up GOD is using you in a special way or HE would'nt be showing you all this attention. Everything we go through is for our good and GOD'S glory, HE will not put more on you than you are able to bare even though our humaness tells us it's awful close. Stay grounded in tHe WORD, You will be in our prayers!

GoodOlBoy
09-25-2015, 04:02 PM
Well so far it's been just been one day of poking prodding sticking me in and out of small tubes and giant donuts. Oh and xrays... Honest to God I don't know how I could possible have cancer again between the amount of radiation treatments I had in spring, and the amount of xrays I had the other day. I had to do it all fasting, if I had taken a microwave dinner with me I could have had a warm meal by the time I left the xray lab.... sheesh... soon as I hear anything I will post it. By the way whoever thinks that that barium tastes like vanilla has no taste buds left.....

God Bless

Richard

GoodOlBoy
09-29-2015, 12:47 PM
Dr's just called, tests results came back and everything is normal. Which now has them even more confused. So thank the good Lord everything is normal. Now we just have to figure out why I am still feeling so rough, and what caused the initial tests results.

Thanks for the prayers,

God Bless

Richard

Hickok
09-29-2015, 03:42 PM
And prayers in the name of Jesus for continued good reports, freedom from pain and worry.

DCP
10-04-2015, 10:10 AM
If your doing chemo, like my wife, it is just taking every out of you