PDA

View Full Version : Another World record with Hi-Tek coating

HI-TEK
09-16-2015, 03:37 AM
I am please to announce, that in a 9mm shoot, in Western Australia in August 2015, a world record was achieved.
World record was achieved by Linda Jekel, who scored 1483 out of 1500 WIPC, held in WA 1500 best ladies pistol score recorded at Whiteman Park International Pistol club Perth.
Linda used 115 grain projectiles, semi wad-cutters,
using STI Targetmaster, 9mm category.
The Hard cast projectiles were all coated with two coats of Green Hi-Tek coating, which were supplied by local commercial manufacturer.
Loads were with N310 powder, and used 2.4 grains.
Congratulations Linda.
Talking to Linda today, apparently, she is determined, to beat her own score, as it should have been higher, as she had a little difficulty with a magazine which lost her a little time.
Results were apparently published on 1500 website, and I hope I quoted details accurately.
What a great result.

gpidaho
09-16-2015, 08:23 AM
Truly impressive! Gp

farmerjim
09-16-2015, 08:51 AM
Congratulations to you and Linda.

Was that the original green?

HI-TEK
09-16-2015, 09:13 AM
Congratulations to you and Linda.

Was that the original green?

Hi,
Thank you for your compliment.
I really do not know Linda, but was made aware of the victory by local guys, so I made contact with her to verify matters.

The Green is the same as used by Bayou and others.
The green coated alloy was a choice of Linda, but from previous successful results similar to Linda's , was posted by Ausglock, with another record win, using another of the Hi-Tek coatings in another discipline.
May be Ausglock can supply his data as posted previously, as I dont have that result to share.
Really, there should be really no reason, why all the coatings should not perform to allow such great results.

Ausglock
09-16-2015, 05:14 PM
Karla Blowers is the consecutive 2 times World womens IPSC champion.
Karla uses Commercially produced bullets coated with HITEK.
She is from Queensland, Australia.
I have shot with Karla at a few matches and she leaves everyone in her dust.