PDA

View Full Version : poured a few today 45 acp 200bb swc

csatrustburg
09-13-2015, 07:46 PM
Well I have been into 1911s for years now and when searching for the most accurate bullet years ago all the hyper was h and g 68 by comp shooters. That was before I started casting since I have bought 3 lee molds and new Noe mold tot the 44 wow this is great. So I friend of mine that's been into casting for a few years helps me out with other molds I don't have talked to him last week about wanting to pour some 45s so I need to break my new lee mold in for the 200 grain he tells me his friend that died left him a pile of molds! Well why don't you just take this home hg68 WOW!!!! Those things are some kind of great wish I had one! Anyhow thanks for all the help from members here with the questions I have had and a new addiction just what I needed!!!!! Soon I will have to start pouring for the rifles and that's going to be more questions never new handloading would cost so much got into it 20 years ago to save money on 25-06 ruger now I don't think it went so well all these years later. Thanks guys I love this site!!!