PDA

View Full Version : Currently Active Users

WILCO
08-28-2015, 02:47 PM
There are currently 437 users online (http://castboolits.gunloads.com/online.php). 132 members and 305 guests

Most users ever online was 4,399, 03-01-2015 at 01:57 AM.

http://www.sherv.net/cm/emoticons/eating/hamburger-waving-hello-smiley-emoticon.gif

SciFiJim
08-28-2015, 09:34 PM
There are 38,796 registered users. How many to you think are active? I'll be generous and define "active" as checking in on the forum at least once a week. We would also have to find out how many are only part time occasional users and how many have registered and then gone on their way after not catching the addiction.

Idaho Sharpshooter
08-29-2015, 12:03 AM
wilco,

we need to get you a life...

bangerjim
08-29-2015, 12:43 AM
So, what's the point?

Most guests should just join. Can't understand why anyone even slightly interested in casting and loading would "lurk"!!!!! Just plain foolish. Costs nothing to join. No personal info is shared. What's up with "lurking" guests?

jsizemore
08-29-2015, 01:06 AM
There are some we wish would lurk.

therealhitman
08-29-2015, 02:23 AM

NavyVet1959
08-29-2015, 03:13 AM
There are some we wish would lurk.

You means the ones who spend their entire time creating asinine polls? :)

Sometimes, the one who are listed as "guests" are users who might be on a computer or cell phone whose cookie has expired and thus it doesn't register as the original person. I wonder how tapitalk users show up on here... Are the people who have tapitalk installed on their cell phones always listed as being online because tapitalk is constantly polling the site to see if there are replies to topics that are being watched? I suspect there are a few things that could be skewing the statistics.

jsizemore
08-29-2015, 09:18 PM
There are folks on here that have nothing of worth to add to a subject but feel the need to flap there gums, err....keyboard. If they don't do it then it's probably not worth doing. I wish they'd sail there boat off the edge of the world so's the rest of us could continue the exploration.

fryboy
08-29-2015, 11:11 PM
i'm a fairly open minded guy ( fairly could be subjective but to my standards not another's ) ..i thought i joined long before i did , in the time between the two i spent alot of time lurking , many people never comment , some never quit , i detest neither nor do i choose to hold animosity to either ( yes choose because that's just what it is - a choice ) a few of the post above are rather hypocritical ... odd that ( or is it ? hmmmmm.... ) as god pointed out polls will still show but seems like everything else a "ignored" person post will not be .... do i snivel cry and whine or do i take it a step further and just ignore what dosnt matter much to me ? or is it really true that misery loves company ? until recently i thought most of us were adults ... i apologize ,my bad

one thing i do know about uthose online - in this digital age quite a few of the guest are various web bots crawling the web