PDA

View Full Version : Looking for someone to test some 500 S&W ammo

happy7
08-26-2015, 09:48 AM
I manufacture 500 S&W ammo for sale. I am looking for someone who has 500 s&w handguns in a variety of barrel lengths who would be interested in shooting some of my products and giving me feedback. Please reply via PM. I will wait a period before selecting someone. I will not choose on the basis of who responds first, but who I think can best help me. At this point I am only looking for one tester.

DukeInFlorida
08-29-2015, 07:04 PM
I am an experienced reloader, and very knowledgeable on the subject of development loads, etc.
I'd be delighted to do any and all testing for you that you might require. I have a chronograph, and testing could include velocity data.
My one shortcoming, from your requirements, is that I ONLY have but one S&W 500 Magnum. It's a 6 3/8" barrel, ported (as usual), and in SS.

If you feel I could be of assistance, I'd be happy to help. With my chemo appointments at Mayo Clinic, I might not be able to respond to overnighted test rounds needing to get tested the same day. However, the testing that I can do for you will be meaningful and quantitative and repeatable, as all good testing should be. And, will be done as quickly as I can. I am at my gun range several times a week, every week.

Let me know.