PDA

View Full Version : Mypin Alarms

Mike W1
08-25-2015, 10:51 PM
Got a TA4-SNR up and running just fine but I'm diddling around with it to control a hot plate for a mould warmer. So far the only complaint is I find the alarm indicators on the unit to be miniscule and the set buttons are definitely on the smaller side of my Auber and REX units. That said.

Was doing an AT on the setup tonight and watching the highs and lows while it AT'd. I "think" it turned off after 3 cycles which was lengthy process but the last time I'd looked it turned out I was actually seeing an alarm light and not the AT. Like I said they're LITTLE buggers.

Done for the night and will try a couple things next time out. But is there a setting that would just disable those alarms period? I would think something in AL1, AL1 mode, AL2 and AL2 would be the culprits. If I can't eliminate them I think I'll try setting the either sky high or way low and see if that takes care of it.

The only other thing about this unit I don't like are the "manuals" but I was aware of that before I bought it. The thing does keep you guessing!

Thanks for any input.