PDA

View Full Version : 60 threads in Leverguns forum?

Hannibal
08-09-2015, 09:51 PM
I had started a thread a while back about accurizing a BLR and finally had results to post but . . . ...

Looks like my thread is gone.

Is it now irretrievable? Or am I missing something?

Hannibal
08-09-2015, 11:04 PM
Nevermind. I found it. Still wonder why the posts are dis-appearing after 60 or so . . . . . ?

ndnchf
08-10-2015, 07:00 AM
Look at the thread display options at the bottom of the page. Yours may be set to "month". Change it to "Beginning" and you'll see all the threads.

HATCH
08-10-2015, 08:18 AM
there are over 6K threads in this forum.
241 pages according to my settings

Hannibal
08-10-2015, 10:44 AM
Look at the thread display options at the bottom of the page. Yours may be set to "month". Change it to "Beginning" and you'll see all the threads.

That was it, thank you! I'd never noticed that option before. Learn somethin' new every day .

olafhardt
08-12-2015, 07:27 PM
People on this sight know a lot. Some of them even know how the sight works! Which has to be complicated because most of it never expires. There some of us who post about such stuff as shooting their chronographs that perhaps should post where the sun doesn't shine.

crash87
08-13-2015, 09:49 PM
People on this sight know a lot. Some of them even know how the sight works! Which has to be complicated because most of it never expires. There some of us who post about such stuff as shooting their chronographs that perhaps should post where the sun doesn't shine.
Some of them even know how to spell "site" :kidding: