PDA

View Full Version : a time to reflect

fishhawk
03-28-2008, 07:21 PM
i think this is a time to do some very deep reflection...as many know brshooter was killed today and as 45nut stated he was even logged on and visited the site this morning..and now he is gone. it has got me to reflecting about my life and those who touch ours indirectly here on cast boolits. and i get to reading some of the "petty" arguments that some time erupt and wonder why? what does it prove? so what if some one keeps the hammer mould does it realy hurt us? no it just inconsiderat yea so some one got some wheel weights he didn't pay me for yet or the trade went sour, guys your still alive to enjoy the life you still have left. we all will die just don't know when or how and how it will affect those around us. if you realy care take the high road and be the better man we all can be, don't let pettyness come between those around you or here.

floodgate
03-28-2008, 10:06 PM
fishhawk:

THANKS!!! That puts things in proportion.

Fg

45nut
03-29-2008, 03:25 PM
For reasons such as this, it would be very helpful if our members all registered at our group buy site. This way we would have contact information and such to make contact and send our prayers for our missing members.
Even if you never plan on taking part in a group buy it is a valuable tool for us.

http://www.groupbuys.dnsalias.com

Maven
07-25-2012, 08:32 AM
I couldn't agree more, Steve. I don't have the words to describe how Ken's illness has affected me and the entire cast bullet community.

Bret4207
07-25-2012, 05:52 PM
I still remember making that post about BR Shooter. Weird, I'd ever actually met the guy, but there I am working his fatal accident and I felt like I'd lost an old friend. He's gone, Az Stew, Swagerman, I don't know who else now. Life gives, life takes away. I'm torn between the feeling of loss and the gratefulness for "knowing" them.

I kinda doubt we're the first people to feel this way, or that we'll be the last. What better testament to a man than the loss felt by people who never even saw his face!