PDA

View Full Version : Another advertiser is gone

Hardcast416taylor
07-30-2015, 03:06 PM
I see that Hardline Industries has dropped off the advertiser board. I think those boys were having some manfacturing problems and were in over their heads.Robert

Moonie
07-31-2015, 08:42 AM
They had the same problem running the fathers shop as I recall.

silverjay
08-01-2015, 01:38 AM
I have noticed several business that grew in the recent bubble have disappeared.

Mytmousemalibu
08-01-2015, 02:18 AM
Anyone have Hardline molds? I was curious about the "slick sided revolution" as they called it. Seems counter-intuitive for a boolit unless they were meant to be for coatings or plating.

2wheelDuke
08-01-2015, 02:49 AM
Anyone have Hardline molds? I was curious about the "slick sided revolution" as they called it. Seems counter-intuitive for a boolit unless they were meant to be for coatings or plating.

They were specifically for coating. Other makers offer the no groove option as well.

Ausglock
08-01-2015, 07:16 AM
Shame... Their Molds are first rate. I have some hand casting as well as Machine casting molds from them.

castalott
08-01-2015, 08:10 AM
The molds are top shelf. I really wanted them to succeed. And I like the no lube groove molds. They had some problems ( I have no idea what) but lack of customers wasn't one of them.....

mozeppa
08-01-2015, 09:01 AM
i think after 7 months on order ...i got the last 8 molds they made....the last one wasn't what i ordered, but i took it anyway to avoid totally losing out.

great molds.....lousy customer servive.

Mytmousemalibu
08-01-2015, 01:32 PM
That stinks, I was going to give them a try. I'll just put that money back into the pot for NOE's molds, I know I won't be disappointed!

JonB_in_Glencoe
08-01-2015, 04:02 PM
I think Hardline will survive 'whatever' there current problem is.

I suspect it's a business issue, as I bought a 50 cal mold (design #1436) when those boys were running Balisti-cast. It is an excellent 3 cavity mold, made from four cavity Iron mold blocks, done at their recommendation because the cavities are so large. They know how to cut a mold, that's for sure.

Moonman
08-01-2015, 04:12 PM
Their molds were nice, that's for sure.

andre3k
08-01-2015, 08:37 PM
Have 16 of their no lube groove moulds. I guess i lucked out. No issues with ordering or delivery on mine. Super nice moulds too.

Side by Side
08-01-2015, 09:39 PM
I have a 10mm and 9mm no lube groove Moulds from Hardline, work great. I purchased them together and have both made oversize, the 10mm is .404, I size it .402 shooting it from a STI Perfect 10, super accurate. The 9mm I had made to drop WW at .358 works great for 9mm and 38's.

6bg6ga
08-02-2015, 08:54 AM
The guys are no dummys thats for sure. Maybe the constant ******** from people here has made them re-think their involvement here. There have been so many posts that could have been directed to them but instead made their way here in the form of dirty laundry.

Hamish
08-02-2015, 09:37 AM
The guys are no dummys thats for sure. Maybe the constant ******** from people here has made them re-think their involvement here. There have been so many posts that could have been directed to them but instead made their way here in the form of dirty laundry.

Thats not the whole story, or even half of it, and please don't present it as such. You have no idea of the ratio of public to private communication has preceded this point. And I find it more than a little presumptuous to try to catcall any who would share their experiences, good or bad, with something or someone who impacts our hobby, and especially the membership of this forum.

The two gentlemen in question have had a less than stellar history here, but they do seem to be determined to make it right.

I personally would like to see them figure out what they've got to to do consistently make a good product and be able to deliver in a timely manner. Our hobby needs every good manufacturer it can get.

6bg6ga
08-02-2015, 10:19 AM
Thats not the whole story, or even half of it, and please don't present it as such. You have no idea of the ratio of public to private communication has preceded this point. And I find it more than a little presumptuous to try to catcall any who would share their experiences, good or bad, with something or someone who impacts our hobby, and especially the membership of this forum.The two gentlemen in question have had a less than stellar history here, but they do seem to be determined to make it right.I personally would like to see them figure out what they've got to to do consistently make a good product and be able to deliver in a timely manner. Our hobby needs every good manufacturer it can get.Why don't you tell the whole story since you THINK you know? I'd like to hear what you know about BOTH sides of the stories. A lot has been presented here on this forum and some is true and a lot of it isn't.

rodsvet
08-02-2015, 10:54 AM
My only experience with was with Derek. He was really helpful when I ordered a casting machine and molds. Before I took delivery I ran into some hard financial times. I called Derek and told him of my trouble and he sent my money back. He didn't have to and they were having a few problems of their own too. I hope they stay in the industry and prosper. Rod

6bg6ga
08-02-2015, 11:08 AM
I've had nothing but positive experiences with Mike and Derek. Product has been first rate and quality has exceeded my expectations.

Hamish
08-02-2015, 03:22 PM
Why don't you tell the whole story since you THINK you know? I'd like to hear what you know about BOTH sides of the stories. A lot has been presented here on this forum and some is true and a lot of it isn't.

I am totally uninterested in getting into a public urination contest, if for no other reason than you seem to do it for its own sake.

If if you're actually interested in knowing some of the back story I would invite you to avail yourself of the site search concerning the two "Thor" Group Buys.

VHoward
08-02-2015, 05:02 PM
Just because some have not had any problems dealing with Hardline and/or Ballisticast does not mean others have not. It is pretty pointless to argue the issue if you have not experienced the bad customer service.

6bg6ga
08-02-2015, 06:10 PM
I am totally uninterested in getting into a public urination contest, if for no other reason than you seem to do it for its own sake. If if you're actually interested in knowing some of the back story I would invite you to avail yourself of the site search concerning the two "Thor" Group Buys.Dude,I've read it all. I've had the gentlemen from Ballisti-cast at residence in the past and I also know some of these so called stories aren't on the level.Howard,I have to right just as any other poster to post and I will do so with or without your consent and or approval.

MostlyOnThePaper
08-02-2015, 07:00 PM
Dude,I've read it all. I've had the gentlemen from Ballisti-cast at residence in the past and I also know some of these so called stories aren't on the level.Howard,I have to right just as any other poster to post and I will do so with or without your consent and or approval.

Why not, it's your right as an American to be WRONG if you want to...

If you weren't in the buys, you don't have firsthand knowledge of THOSE transactions. You can suppose whatever you like, but you KNOW jack.

Feel free to continue tho, it's your right.

VHoward
08-02-2015, 11:15 PM
Yes. Some insist on having pissing matches.

mozeppa
08-04-2015, 07:29 AM
Why don't you tell the whole story since you THINK you know? I'd like to hear what you know about BOTH sides of the stories. A lot has been presented here on this forum and some is true and a lot of it isn't.

i know the whole story...and you are wrong.
and i told derek that i would not say any more.

Littleton Shot Maker
09-15-2015, 03:53 PM
I'd like to hear the whole story. I'd also like to get Derek's number so I can get My items back.
After Dealing with Owner 1- 2 -3 and 4?? of Ballistacast I have never got a straight answer there.
We'd contracted Bill to make something that never got made after weeks turned to months and months, and then trying to give that job to Hardline; i'd just like to know where and how I can contact them to get back couple items that we sent to BC and also to Hardline.....this is sad on so manly levels

JonB_in_Glencoe
09-15-2015, 05:22 PM
I'd like to hear the whole story. I'd also like to get Derek's number so I can get My items back.
After Dealing with Owner 1- 2 -3 and 4?? of Ballistacast I have never got a straight answer there.
We'd contracted Bill to make something that never got made after weeks turned to months and months, and then trying to give that job to Hardline; i'd just like to know where and how I can contact them to get back couple items that we sent to BC and also to Hardline.....this is sad on so manly levels
If your attempts to contact Hardline/Derek through the business phone have failed, I'd recommend sending a PM or email to Mozeppa. According to this post (in another thread), he has Derek's cell #

A post made by Hardline on 04-28-2015, 02:22 PM

http://castboolits.gunloads.com/showthread.php?267250-looking-for-mold-maker&p=3232933&viewfull=1#post3232933 (http://castboolits.gunloads.com/showthread.php?267250-looking-for-mold-maker&p=3232933&viewfull=1#post3232933)

Mozeppa- I have been trying to contact you. Please give me a call. If I don't answer the shop line, I left my personal cell number in an email as well as a message on your answering machine. Lets get this cleared up. You did not loose your money. We will make it right.

rnt300- Keeping up with email and phone calls has been challenging lately due to the volume coming in and working on current orders. While email is much more convenient to work with, I am unsure if I have received them. Please send me a PM here.

Thank you,

Derek Roppel
Hardline Industries, Inc.
sales@hardlineindustries.com
701-757-4273

OUR CURRENT LEAD TIME ON ALL NEW ORDERS IS 6 MONTHS.