PDA

View Full Version : Watching the rugby with Bella

JeffinNZ
07-04-2015, 06:05 AM
She has the better seat.

runfiverun
07-04-2015, 10:25 AM
it's been a conspiracy to cram soccer down our throats recently.
we used to get rugby and aussie football now its fifa this and world cup that 24-7.

you have to watch non stop 24 hrs a day to see someone actually make a point once a week, and a slight boo-boo is a card of some sort,,
woopdedoo. bad boy,, I'm gonna hold up a piece of paper on you.
did I ever mention soccer sucks, I could care less what the rest of the world thinks.

MrWolf
07-04-2015, 01:26 PM
Loos like Bella is snoozing waiting for some American football :bigsmyl2:

bruce drake
07-04-2015, 09:11 PM
I digress from most Americans. I enjoy watching Soccer (European Football) and I enjoy watching our local pro team here in Indianapolis play as well. But then, I've played all three (American football, rugby and soccer) and appreciate the differences between the three. But then again, I still can't grab onto cricket despite watching it for several years while deployed with UK and other former commonwealth countrymen in Iraq and Afghanistan. I prefer Baseball when someone throws a ball and uses a bat.

Silfield
07-06-2015, 05:20 AM
I digress from most Americans. I enjoy watching Soccer (European Football) and I enjoy watching our local pro team here in Indianapolis play as well. But then, I've played all three (American football, rugby and soccer) and appreciate the differences between the three. But then again, I still can't grab onto cricket despite watching it for several years while deployed with UK and other former commonwealth countrymen in Iraq and Afghanistan. I prefer Baseball when someone throws a ball and uses a bat.

I'm with you on that one-I would rather watch paint dry! Same with soccer as well but get excited at a good rugby game as I played for about 20 years-until my knees retired me from the sport.
Plenty of better things to be doing on a warm weekend-casting, shooting and fishing to name a few.