PDA

View Full Version : cast boolit gold,and a minor set back.....

nagantguy
06-27-2015, 01:53 PM
I got a my new molds, some Lee one custom and have hit the sweet spot with 3 rifles and a .44 mage super black hawk!!!! The beautiful 8mm Mauser my equally beautiful wife bought me last uear, and a pair of 94's one the 30-30 I found on a asement floor and me and my daughter spent last winter getting back to.fighting fourm and my little trapper carbine in .44 I have found the sweet spot as far as boolit load and pc go and they are shooting better than I ever hoped for! !!!!'!!!! The small set back is after my two year extensive accuracy testing on my encode 209x50 the nikon scope on her has went sideways the left right adjustment know no longer moves the cross hairs in a reliable repeatable fashion and after every shot they jump right....good news on that front a call to nikon got me a shipping label and they assured me the omega line has a no bs no questions asked warrenty. So she will go in the mail on monday. Just wanted to share my triumph with the folks who made it all possible. Thank you ladies and gents and you to GoodOlBoy. And most definitely to Johnson1942!!!