PDA

View Full Version : George's Minion was here- I think!

douglasskid
06-22-2015, 05:53 PM
It was NOT the lead heavy truck seen leaving ruts cut to my house by George, but must of been a Minion of George's.
After the roar of the truck leaving and throwing dust in the air, I found a large pile of 243 goods. Brass, lead bullets and powder.
I need a good watch dog.

BrassMagnet
06-22-2015, 06:46 PM
That will never work!

He bribes your dogs and cats with tasty treats.
The only warning they will give is a vigorous tail wagging!

Littlewolf
06-22-2015, 07:51 PM
I never heard a thing while I was there, Saturday night but Sunday morning I found a pile of rolls of old solder on the seat of my truck.
It's a good thing George has minions or he'd be having back surgery by now.

Pipefitter
06-22-2015, 08:36 PM
The treats must work for George, my specially trained attack cats did nothing the last time he was here. I think I will go the "Mouse Hunt" route and set about 500 mouse traps in the gun room.

BrassMagnet
06-22-2015, 09:16 PM
Bait them with brass, moulds, reloading die sets, and sour mash!

Pipefitter
06-22-2015, 09:45 PM
No sour mash here, only Scotch.....

BrassMagnet
06-22-2015, 10:34 PM
Scotch has been reported as effective. Rum and White Lightning, too.

Littlewolf
06-23-2015, 06:10 PM
from what i hear scotch and white lightning work better on some minions better than it works on george

skeettx
06-23-2015, 06:42 PM
Coffee, he loves COFFEE, I think that he has an IV in his arm for Coffee :)

Pipefitter
06-23-2015, 08:05 PM
Stopped at 14 different stores on the way home from work, bought every mouse trap available, as well as 150 shot glasses and 2 half gallons of Johnny Walker Black. Now to set all those traps without getting hammered myself............................

Budzilla 19
06-23-2015, 08:20 PM
Pipe fitter,Johnny Walker Black? Man, I'd snap those traps on my body myself! Smooth but sneaky, Kinda like George, ya think? (I have nothing but respect for the man) Hey! is that a baited field,???? Hahaha! Just having some fun. Keep up the good work, George your legend grows!!! As always, good shooting to you all.

Pipefitter
06-23-2015, 09:13 PM
One for the trap, one for me..... Only 142 more traps to go.......

Pipefitter
06-27-2015, 10:11 AM
I got him!!!!! Last night the specially trained attack cats were all hyped up on extra strength catnip, prowling from window to window when I heard the 500 mouse traps go off like a suppresed machine gun. A bit of screaming and cursing followed by the sound of a body jumping out of the window. I jumped out of bed and ran to the gun room where I found a dropped box from one of Georges minions. Inside was several hockey pucks made from a strange soft yellow substance.I will have to do a careful analysis of the substance but i think the minion left me some beeswax!!!

Now, how to dispose of the rest of the Johnny Walker Black that I used to bait the traps with..........

OldFogey
06-27-2015, 10:16 AM
Somehow, I don't think that will be a problem.

I

Now, how to dispose of the rest of the Johnny Walker Black that I used to bait the traps with..........

rancher1913
06-28-2015, 12:04 AM
be thankfull you had an offering for him, he left me a bee hive and I had to melt comb to get my bees wax.

Cag40Navy
06-28-2015, 12:20 AM
I got him!!!!! Last night the specially trained attack cats were all hyped up on extra strength catnip, prowling from window to window when I heard the 500 mouse traps go off like a suppresed machine gun. A bit of screaming and cursing followed by the sound of a body jumping out of the window. I jumped out of bed and ran to the gun room where I found a dropped box from one of Georges minions. Inside was several hockey pucks made from a strange soft yellow substance.I will have to do a careful analysis of the substance but i think the minion left me some beeswax!!!

Ahh.... Now I know what that scent was....