PDA

View Full Version : Must Kill the Buddah (dead hand of the past!)

ohland
06-11-2015, 09:53 AM
Well, I let my CB subscription expire. Deleted quite a few images to get below 10Mb. Way below. Things I need to do again with better understanding of lead alloys, casting, and stuff.

Things of actual significance (well, maybe) are on my Experience pages. Tired of fighting quotas, size restrictions, file types, style NAZIs, bad table support, never ending threads, lack of documentation... I will use CB as my temporary image and experience dump (except Belle!) and eventually move the CB posts to a web page. The text part will remain.

Things I need to revisit: 357/44 Bain & Davis, 7-30 Waters, 6.8 SPC. Things I want to do: 41 Magnum (when will the barrel be done?), T/C Schuetzen project, maybe return to my 6MM Remington again...

Your (mostly) kind tolerance for my mindless questioning is appreciated.

v/r,
Louis Ohland

runfiverun
06-12-2015, 12:53 AM
just as an FYI to the members.
anything he posts that is remotely technical or gun related will for sure be worth reading.
don't let his dog fool ya :lol:

ohland
06-12-2015, 08:43 AM
don't let his dog fool ya :lol:

Belle has NEVER lied to me. I just wish she could do something other than the low growl or the intense look...

Got my Lyman Super TargetSpot page sorta done, but I need to make smaller images and link the bigger ones... Up to .299 boolits on the Ideal-Lyman mould descriptions, had to shift down and find the NRA Cast Bullet article on the 301618 and 301620 paper patch boolits. Nice n rainy today, no casting...

runfiverun
06-12-2015, 06:16 PM
it could be worse.
mine will pull at you and bark when she wants something.
if you get it wrong more than once she sulks and ignores you.